Follow

Power Girl

Character » Power Girl appears in 1721 issues.

Kara Zor-L is the older, wiser, and stronger counterpart of Supergirl from Earth 2 but resides on the Prime Earth.

PG Loses More Than Her Powers!

GWHH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

We already have seen this plot point play out several times in several different comics series. PG losing her powers or having her power degraded almost to zero for some time, or losing control over her powers, etc. But we have never seen her chest shrink in size!

She never had her physical body changed just her super power changed. That would be an interesting angle to explore. All things considered PG is very much into having a great appearance (even more than most normal woman). Either in superhero form or as Karen Star!

So what if the bad guys hit her with a weapon and instead of taking away her power, it made her chest shrink down to smallville size or losing both her powers and her ample chest area? How do you think she would react to that?

achilles100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By achilles100

@gwhhNo. She's already way too much in the cheesecake direcetion. Also, don't remind P and G. Their "Good Girl" for Image was a PG stand-in who went just that way. Let it stay there.

MrAugen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My idea would be a body switch scenario. Maybe the villain envies Power Girl and cannot hope to defeat her so switches bodies (I mean, it's comics so roll with it) and Power Girl and the villain have to adjust to completely different body types. It could be a little silly at times without feeling overly so like the breast reduction idea does to me.

achilles100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mraugen:I'd still go with no. PG already has too much baggage holding her back. Making her into a permanent joke character isn't going to help. At this point, I'd be in favor of putting her on the shelf until Johns, Didio, Harras, Lee, and Nelson are gone from DC, even if that takes a decade. All they seem to want to do with her is either ignore her, job her to some Mary Sue, or write her as poorly as possible, making her into as big a joke as they can, (see Palmiotti and Gray), decreasing her importance as much as they can while building up Supergirl.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.