Polka-Dot Man battled Batman and Robin. He captured Robin, who later escaped. Polka-Dot Man was then sent to prison.
He later battled Nightwing and Batgirl, but lost.
Next he battled the Gotham police and was brutalised by Harvey Bullock. He was put into traction, then filled a brutality suit against the police department, which resulted in Harvey seeing a psychiatrist for a while. He later recovered.
It is mentioned he lost to Batman again.
He is one of the villains working for General Immortus in the aftermath of Final Crisis. His head was crushed by a falling manhole lid during a battle against Human Flame and Seductress.
Powers and Abilities
Polka-Dot Man uses his bizzare suit for his criminal endavours. Whether he created it, stole or some thing else is unknown. His colored spots have been used as weapons(ex:fireball), transportation and etc. He's been seen using a bat. He has poor athletic skills. His suit has supposedly been uprgraded.
In other media
- Polka-Dot Man appears on Batman the Brave and the Bold. He first appearance in episode "Legend of the Dark Mite" as an illusion that Bat-Mite fights when he becomes Batman. Polka-Dot Man is defeated when the real Batman jumps in three do ts in this uniform, causing him to "TILT" like a pinball machine and shut down. He later reappears in "A Bat Divided!" playing billiards against the Zodiac Master and Zebra-Man at a shady Gotham City "8 Bar", a known haunt for third-rate costumed villains, which is soon crashed by three atomic counterparts of Batman and the superpowered hero Firestorm. He also makes cameo appearances in "Mayhem of the Music Meister!", in "Joker: The Vile and the Villainous" where he was seen at the bar where the bad guys hang out and in series finale "Mitefall" on wrap party for the whole series cast in the Bat Cave.
- Polka-Dot Man appears in a silent cameo in The LEGO Batman Movie. In the film, he is one of the many villains who ally themselves with Joker.
- Polka-Dot Man appears as one of the main characters in the 2021 film The Suicide Squad, portrayed by David Dastmalchian. In the movie, Krill was son of Star Labs scientist, who experimented on him and his siblings with inter-dimensional virus in which he gained ability to expel deadly polka dots. At one point Polka-Dot Man killed his mother and was sent to Belle Reve. He was very depressed man who wished that he would die during mission. He also suffers from hallucinations which make him sometimes see people around him as his mother, which makes it easier for him to kill people. Polka-Dot man died during final battle against Starro, but managed to take down one of creature's legs and joyfully declaring himself to be superhero.
- Polka-Dot Man is a playable character in Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham, voiced by Dee Bradley Baker.
- Polka-Dot Man appears as a playable character in Lego DC Super Villains, voiced by Greg Miller.
- Polka-Dot Man appears in the Batman Miniature Game from Knight Models.
- Polka-Dot Man was featured in Funko's Pop! line of bobbleheads.
- Polka-Dot Man was featured in the DC Multiverse line from McFarlane Toys as part of the King Shark Collect-and-Connect wave.