Follow

Pokémon

Team » Pokémon appears in 414 issues.

Pokémon or Pocket Monsters is a variety of species in in the Pokémon franchise. Each Pokémon has unique abilities they use in battles. Many evolve into more powerful Pokémon that can use stronger moves.

the new pokemon moive

Avatar image for sistergrimm2099
    SisterGrimm2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 19

Release Date: 2016

Pokémon the Movie: Volcanion and the Mechanical Marvel

No Caption Provided

In this latest cinematic adventure, Ash meets the Mythical Pokémon Volcanion when it crashes down from the sky, creating a cloud of dust—and a mysterious force binds the two of them together! Volcanion despises humans and tries to get away, but it’s forced to drag Ash along as it continues its rescue mission. They arrive in a city of cogs and gears, where a corrupt minister has stolen the ultimate invention: the Artificial Pokémon Magearna, created 500 years ago. He plans to use its mysterious power to take control of this mechanical kingdom! Can Ash and Volcanion work together to rescue Magearna? One of the greatest battles in Pokémon history is about to unfold!

SisterGrimm2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SisterGrimm2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Um.........Ok? I guess. I'll see it just for the heck of it

SisterGrimm2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SisterGrimm2099
    Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@sistergrimm2099: Yes I did. The animation is very cool. I just don't like when powerful ancient Pokemon talk. LOL

SisterGrimm2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sistergrimm2099: It's just weird I understand that they want Pokemon to have a sense of humanity to them and personality, but they already do. They are creatures after all.

Mewtwo was fine it made sense he was created so it makes sense for him to talk and because it's a Psychic Pokemon. But Arceus and Lugia and shaman and Jirqchi and Entei?????? Now Volcanian? No......just no

SisterGrimm2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormphoenix:

@sistergrimm2099: It's just weird I understand that they want Pokemon to have a sense of humanity to them and personality, but they already do. They are creatures after all.

Mewtwo was fine it made sense he was created so it makes sense for him to talk and because it's a Psychic Pokemon. But Arceus and Lugia and shaman and Jirqchi and Entei?????? Now Volcanian? No......just no

lol, i know it just dose not make sense

SisterGrimm2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-57cc010f9e749
    deactivated-57cc010f9e749

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SisterGrimm2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for tchallaisopness
    TchallaisOpness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SisterGrimm2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SisterGrimm2099
    Avatar image for tchallaisopness
    TchallaisOpness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sistergrimm2099: Oh yeah! I saw that Pokemon on the trading card commercial Lol

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

@stormphoenix: Lugia is psychic too and Entei wasn't a real pokemon. Just an artificial created by the unknown from Molly's fantasies and Arceus is the effing god of the Pokemon world, if Meowth can learn how to talk I don't see why Arceus wouldnt. I understand not wanting them to talk but it makes more sense for some of them to be able to talk then people believe.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenging_x_bolt: For some maybe but for the rest there isn't much a real reason. Lugia is half psychic not only that Ash met Lugia again and it couldn't talk. Arceus is a good excuse the fake Entei ok good excuse meowth good excuse as well, but we have Pokemon like Jurachi that talked and I THINK lucario.... But that Dark transforming Pokemon Zorrowa then shaman. It's just too much it's cool because we know what they think on situations, but nah it's getting old and if they can talk might as well make ALL Pokemon talk.

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenging_x_bolt: For some maybe but for the rest there isn't much a real reason. Lugia is half psychic not only that Ash met Lugia again and it couldn't talk. Arceus is a good excuse the fake Entei ok good excuse meowth good excuse as well, but we have Pokemon like Jurachi that talked and I THINK lucario.... But that Dark transforming Pokemon Zorrowa then shaman. It's just too much it's cool because we know what they think on situations, but nah it's getting old and if they can talk might as well make ALL Pokemon talk.

1.Half psychic is still psychic so who cares? As for the Lugia shown later that pissed me off because A: They ignore the events of the movies like always and B: There were 2 of them which kills the whole "one of a kind" entity. Its like in the one movie with Genesect where a new female Mewtwo shows up but Ash an co NEVER mention the older one.

2.I agree as far as the other Pokemon are concerned. We didnt need to hear Shaymin, Jirachi etc. We ESPECIALLY didnt need to hear Lucario or Zorua talk because they arent even Legionaries/Mythical.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@avenging_x_bolt:

1. I'm not saying it matters that they are half psychic I'm saying psychic or half psychic they couldn't talk anymore so it kinda doesn't matter because one talked(Mewtwo) one used to talk(Lugia) and now none of them can talk anymore ( Two Lugias) LOL . Yes I agree that it was stupid with what they did to Lugia, and actually Lugia is one of my favorite Legendaries because of that movie. But yes they destroyed that whole methos of Lugia by creating not one but TWO of them -_-

2. I agree those Pokemon I listed shouldn't talk AT ALL. I'm not opposed to talking Pokemon it's just we have too many of them talking now and it's just getting weird. I'm very irritated that Ash and Mewtwo don't remember each other. I don't care if Mewtwo is a girl or boy whatever those two have a friendship and they destroyed it. It's funny because they met more than once and they still don't remember each other. LOL

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

@stormphoenix said:

@avenging_x_bolt:

1. I'm not saying it matters that they are half psychic I'm saying psychic or half psychic they couldn't talk anymore so it kinda doesn't matter because one talked(Mewtwo) one used to talk(Lugia) and now none of them can talk anymore ( Two Lugias) LOL . Yes I agree that it was stupid with what they did to Lugia, and actually Lugia is one of my favorite Legendaries because of that movie. But yes they destroyed that whole methos of Lugia by creating not one but TWO of them -_-

2. I agree those Pokemon I listed shouldn't talk AT ALL. I'm not opposed to talking Pokemon it's just we have too many of them talking now and it's just getting weird. I'm very irritated that Ash and Mewtwo don't remember each other. I don't care if Mewtwo is a girl or boy whatever those two have a friendship and they destroyed it. It's funny because they met more than once and they still don't remember each other. LOL

Its more than them just not remembering each other, this is an entirely different Mewtwo which is just stupid because there should only be one. thats really the only possible explanation. Its Lugia and Mew all over again.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenging_x_bolt: Hmmm if they are saying there's not just ONE Mewtwo and not just ONE Lugia, but there are two of them.......then they are no longer Legendary. Wow you just made me hate Pokemon shows a bit more LOL

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

@stormphoenix: yup. It was bad enough when the shows ignored movie continuity but now the movies are ignoring movie continuity.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.