Follow

Poison Ivy

Character » Poison Ivy appears in 1955 issues.

A brilliant botanical biochemist, Pamela Isley is a fervent eco-terrorist out to save the world's plant life by any means necessary. She often finds herself at odds with Batman, though they have, on occasion, fought on the same side.

Do you think...

DarkKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DarkKid

Ivy and Batman should be a couple? (Poison Ivy not having poiosn lips n stuff) ?????

Avatar image for firestormnuclerman
    Firestormnuclerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I doubt it would happen considering Bats doesn't let people get close and would want see her rehabilated if he would ever date her.

DarkKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DarkKid

Yeah.. I guess ur right.. But i don't know why, but I like Bats going on with Ivy i have no idea why.. (But if I post something like.. Who would you like to be batman's GF or stuff.. Wonder Woman , Catwoman or Poison Ivy ? They'd probably pic.. WW or Catwoman.. but i really like the pairing.. lol i don't know why

MermaidKasumi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By MermaidKasumi

They would make a good couple if it weren't for her poisonous lips(which would kill him with a kiss). Ivy is just such a beautiful character and a very unique one.

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By T.J. Magnum

forget bats

she should go with me

likalaruku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#6  Edited By likalaruku

Maybe if Batman likes having blue balls. Poison I'vy's blood, salyva, sweat, & mucous are poisonous, so copulating with her is sealing your death certificate, & men don't seem to do to well in relationships where they aren't getting any. I think the same of the Joker; poison never stops at just the blood; sorry Harley.

AngelFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By AngelFrost

Poison Ivy and Scarecrow perhaps?

Would be strange, yet funny.

=]

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.