Follow

Planetary

Team » Planetary appears in 47 issues.

Planetary is a group of "Archaeologists of the Impossible" who hunt out the world's secret history. The group was created by Warren Ellis for Wildstorm.

Jack Carter and his new identity.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By Korg

I'm re-reading Planetary, and it's pretty clear from the end of issue 7 that Ellis intended for Jack Carter to become Spider Jerusalem. I'm surprised I haven't heard people comment on this before. Anyone else ever give this a second thought?    

Leliel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Leliel
    @Korg: I musk ask how you came to this conclusion
    Green Skin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Green Skin
    @Leliel: Probably the fact that he looks exactly like Jerusalem, just without the glasses, the last time you see him on-panel.
    Leliel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Leliel
    @Green Skin: This could be maybe he was not allowed by company laws but that highly unlikely it more like he probably is the counterpat to Jerusalem seen how Majestic is the counterpat to Superman
    Green Skin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Green Skin
    @Leliel:   Probably more a direct reference since Warren Ellis wrote both characters.  I'm not sure when Planetary was set, but I'm pretty sure the time-line's don't match up for him actually being Spider.
    Leliel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Leliel
    @Green Skin: What Earth those Spider even take place at? It looks futuristic and there some stuff that out normal but not enough to be superhero level
    Green Skin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Green Skin
    @Leliel:   It's suppose to be a seperate Earth from his other creations from what I understand.  It's supposed to be somewhere around 23rd century, but no one knows the calendar date so who knows.    The bleed connects everything in the multiverse, so it's possible he could have used that to travel to the Transmet Earth. 
    Leliel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Leliel
    @Green Skin: Oh the possibilities of the Bleed are quite large, I like the name you give it Transmet Earth

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.