This was the first comic devoted entirely to science fiction. As with the rest of the Fiction House line, it would be noted for its sturdy heroes, beautiful heroines, solid writing and some of the finest comics art of the decade.
1. The One-Eyed Monsters of Mars (15 pages) - Flint Baker by Dick Briefer
2. Auro Lord of Jupiter (6 pages) - by Malcolm Kildale
3. The Red Comet (5 pages) - by Ken Jackson
4. Captain Nelson Cole (15 pages) - by Alex Blum
5. The War Lords of the Moon (7 pages) - Spurt Hammond - by Henry Kiefer
6. Buzz Crandall and the Space Patrol (4 pages)
7. The Man Who Stole a World! (12 pages) - Quorak Super Pirate by Alvin Charles