If pixie was ever going to star in a x-movie ?

Avatar image for time1
#1 Posted by time1 (6302 posts) - - Show Bio

 If pixie was ever going to star in a x-movie, out of these who  do you're think should be casted as her ?

No Caption Provided



No Caption Provided




No Caption Provided



No Caption Provided


No Caption Provided

Avatar image for inferiorego
#2 Posted by inferiorego (25673 posts) - - Show Bio

I would never put that character in a x-men movie

Staff
Avatar image for vance_astro
#3 Posted by vance_astro (90031 posts) - - Show Bio

Alexis Bledel.

Moderator
Avatar image for pixelized
#4 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio

Pixelized!

Avatar image for vance_astro
#5 Posted by vance_astro (90031 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said:
" Pixelized! "
No thanks.
Moderator
Avatar image for pixelized
#6 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
"
@pixelized said:
" Pixelized! "
No thanks.
"
Unbreak my heart.
Avatar image for vance_astro
#7 Posted by vance_astro (90031 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said:
"
@Vance Astro said:
"
@pixelized said:
" Pixelized! "
No thanks.
"
Unbreak my heart. "
Say you love me again.
Moderator
Avatar image for pixelized
#8 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
"
@pixelized said:
"
@Vance Astro said:
"
@pixelized said:
" Pixelized! "
No thanks.
"
Unbreak my heart. "
Say you love me again.
"
Undo this hurt you caused
Avatar image for xerox_kitty
#9 Posted by xerox_kitty (17342 posts) - - Show Bio

Too much pink fill layer set to color filter.  It hurts my eyes!

Avatar image for vance_astro
#10 Posted by vance_astro (90031 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said:
"
@Vance Astro said:
"
@pixelized said:
"
@Vance Astro said:
"
@pixelized said:
" Pixelized! "
No thanks.
"
Unbreak my heart. "
Say you love me again.
"
Undo this hurt you caused "
When you walked out the door.
Moderator
Avatar image for pixelized
#11 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
"
@pixelized said:
"
@Vance Astro said:
"
@pixelized said:
"
@Vance Astro said:
"
@pixelized said:
" Pixelized! "
No thanks.
"
Unbreak my heart. "
Say you love me again.
"
Undo this hurt you caused "
When you walked out the door.
"
And walked out of my life....
Avatar image for vance_astro
#12 Posted by vance_astro (90031 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said:
"
@Vance Astro said:
"
@pixelized said:
"
@Vance Astro said:
"
@pixelized said:
"
@Vance Astro said:
"
@pixelized said:
" Pixelized! "
No thanks.
"
Unbreak my heart. "
Say you love me again.
"
Undo this hurt you caused "
When you walked out the door.
"
And walked out of my life.... "
Uncry these tears.
Moderator
Avatar image for pixelized
#13 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
"
@pixelized said:
"
@Vance Astro said:
"
@pixelized said:
"
@Vance Astro said:
"
@pixelized said:
"
@Vance Astro said:
"
@pixelized said:
" Pixelized! "
No thanks.
"
Unbreak my heart. "
Say you love me again.
"
Undo this hurt you caused "
When you walked out the door.
"
And walked out of my life.... "
Uncry these tears.
"
I've cried so many, many, many nights
Avatar image for sora_thekey
#14 Posted by sora_thekey (8812 posts) - - Show Bio
@time said:
" If pixie was ever going to star in a x-movie, out of these who  do you're think should be casted as her ?








No Caption Provided



No Caption Provided


"

These 2 look OK (I dont know who they are but....) It would better it it was purpule highliths instead of purpule hair
Avatar image for pixelized
#15 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio

The top is Mischa Barton, and she shouldn't be allowed anywhere near anything where a script and camera crew are present.

Avatar image for lady_tlieso
#16 Posted by Lady Tlieso (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

None of those women look anything like Pixie. Besides she should never be in an X-Men movie.

Avatar image for slinger
#17 Posted by Slinger (5779 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lady Tlieso said:
" None of those women look anything like Pixie. Besides she should never be in an X-Men movie. "
@inferiorego said:
" I would never put that character in a x-men movie "
Let alone star in one.
Avatar image for x_23_elixir
#18 Posted by X-23/Elixir (35 posts) - - Show Bio

...Dakota Fanning

Avatar image for pixelized
#19 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio

i'd boycott

Avatar image for xerox_kitty
#20 Posted by xerox_kitty (17342 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd make more racket than the Deadpool fans watching Wolverine :p

Avatar image for angelfrost
#21 Posted by AngelFrost (2850 posts) - - Show Bio

Well when I think Pixie, I think pink hair, when I think Pink hair, I think
Audrey Kitching !!
She's an alternative model who has recently started dabbling into acting. =]


No Caption Provided
She has the hair part down ^^ and looks cute, but could also be a good Dark Pixie.

Avatar image for charma
#22 Posted by Charma (1 posts) - - Show Bio

She seems like a rather... I don't know.. Pointless character to put in a movie.. 
But i'd say Juno Temple!  

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for degraaf
#23 Posted by DEGRAAF (8410 posts) - - Show Bio

i wouldnt cast any of them either. Do you like Heroes and One Tree Hill tho?

Avatar image for daken_2513
#24 Edited by daken_2513 (446 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:

"Alexis Bledel. "


I liked her ever since Sin City she would work as Pixie 
  
I also agree with angelfrost, that model would work as a darker Pixie after Limbo
Avatar image for bleedingheart
#25 Posted by bleedingheart (476 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with Juno...she'd be great!

Avatar image for PYH000
#26 Posted by PYH000 (537 posts) - - Show Bio

Not gonna happen. I like Pixie as a character but she doesn't seem appropriate for an X-men movie.

Avatar image for cellphonegirl
#27 Posted by CellphoneGirl (19115 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pheonix of the white throne said:
" @AngelFrost said:
"Well when I think Pixie, I think pink hair, when I think Pink hair, I think
Audrey Kitching !!
She's an alternative model who has recently started dabbling into acting. =]


No Caption Provided
She has the hair part down ^^ and looks cute, but could also be a good Dark Pixie."
 Id Pick this And yes she should be in a x-movie "
Nice choice :D
Avatar image for djbest02
#28 Posted by DjBest02 (192 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Ariana Grande: I'd love if She was Pixie in a movie

Avatar image for muttput
#29 Edited by muttput (26 posts) - - Show Bio

Surely this is one of the main problems with the X-men films. They take good characters with very strong roots relating to their nationality and get american actors to play them. Examples being Banshee, Colossus and there are probably more.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.