Follow

Phantom Stranger

Character » Phantom Stranger appears in 882 issues.

One of the most enigmatic beings in the universe, the Phantom Stranger only appears when events of great magnitudes necessitate his direct involvement. Mysterious and all knowing, at one with the cosmos.

Whats the Real origion of the Phantom stranger?

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 65

#1  Edited By AssertingValor

What do you think is his real origin and how powerful do you think he really is?

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By AssertingValor

IS his origion really religious or other like the previous universe theory

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By AssertingValor

The wandering jew theory is a possibility but i find it hard to believe that he beat Christ. He is very mysterious and only says what needs to be said, it doesn't seem to be in his nature to hold a grudge against someone.

Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Triumphant

I'm with the theory that he's a fallen angel that didn't side with God or Satan so he's now just wandering the cosmos. Everything he's done is possible for an Angel. Angels, like Humans also have free will. Certain groups of Angels have disobeyed God and had sex with human women resulting in the giants of old. So I'm convinced that the last theory is truth.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.