Follow

Phantom Stranger

Character » Phantom Stranger appears in 878 issues.

One of the most enigmatic beings in the universe, the Phantom Stranger only appears when events of great magnitudes necessitate his direct involvement. Mysterious and all knowing, at one with the cosmos.

Phantom Stranger Questions ?

Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
    Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

I have 2 Questions about the Phantom Stranger. 1) Is the Phantom Stranger in the New 52 the same Phontom Stranger or a new Phantom Stranger ? I mean there can be more then one ? 2) In The Phantom Stranger #1 he is married and has two kids ? how is that possible ? I thought he could not interact with people and had to walk alone ?

Durakken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 200

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Durakken

@Kid_Omega_Prime said:

I have 2 Questions about the Phantom Stranger. 1) Is the Phantom Stranger in the New 52 the same Phontom Stranger or a new Phantom Stranger ? I mean there can be more then one ? 2) In The Phantom Stranger #1 he is married and has two kids ? how is that possible ? I thought he could not interact with people and had to walk alone ?

1) probably not but if you understand how the new52 is set up it is possible...hypothetically since that would have happened in like 30ish CE and flashpoint only is supposed to change from like 1960s to 2500 or something like that... LoSH technically takes place in the old continuity according to what has been said in the comics.

2) Didio is stupid.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

@Durakken said:

@Kid_Omega_Prime said:

1) probably not but if you understand how the new52 is set up it is possible...hypothetically since that would have happened in like 30ish CE and flashpoint only is supposed to change from like 1960s to 2500 or something like that... LoSH technically takes place in the old continuity according to what has been said in the comics.

2) Didio is stupid.

Ummm... 1) Ok.. 2) who is Didio ? and why is it Stupid ?

Durakken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Durakken

Didio is the person pretty much in charge of DC. He is the guy who created OMAC, wrote this Phantom Stranger (i think) and canceled Young Justice as well as pretty much killed the more fun DC stuff and has progressively tried to make DC more like Marvel... and darker and grittier. etc.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

@Durakken said:

Didio is the person pretty much in charge of DC. He is the guy who created OMAC, wrote this Phantom Stranger (i think) and canceled Young Justice as well as pretty much killed the more fun DC stuff and has progressively tried to make DC more like Marvel... and darker and grittier. etc.

Ohhh... I see. Man I love the young justice cartoon. That show rocked.

Durakken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Durakken

@Kid_Omega_Prime said:

@Durakken said:

Not that Young Justice... also that show isn't canceled

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

@Durakken said:

@Kid_Omega_Prime said:

@Durakken said:

Not that Young Justice... also that show isn't canceled

Oh that a load off.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

I still like to know why the Phantom Stranger is marred with children ? I thoght he was or is soppose to be along till the end ?

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By z3ro180

He has kids?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.