Follow

Peter J. Tomasi

Person » Peter J. Tomasi is credited in 1481 issues.

Peter J. Tomasi has been an Editor at DC Comics since 1993 overseeing numerous titles with the occasional writing job. In 2007 he transitioned into writing full time.

SDCC 2014 Peter Tomasi ROBIN RISES, BATMAN AND ROBIN Interview

homaire1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By homaire1
    Click To Unmute

Want us to remember this setting for all your devices?

Please use a html5 video capable browser to watch videos.
    This video has an invalid file format.
    00:00:00
    Sorry, but you can't access this content!
    Please enter your date of birth to view this video

By clicking 'enter', you agree to Comic Vine's
    Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
    deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

Tomasi is a big dude.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

I really can't see how it could be any other Robin other than Damian that he'd be bringing back. The whole series has focused on Damian as Robin, we saw Bruce grieve over Damian, and now we're seeing him set off on a journey to revive Damian. Having it be any other Robin or even a new Robin just wouldn't make any sense.

With that said though, even though we're most likely going to see Damian's return, that doesn't mean he'll the be same Damian we saw in Batman, Incorporated. I remember reading in another interview where it was stated that for Damian, after going through what he has, coming back from the dead would have some major effects on him and how he sees the world. So while we may be getting Damian back, he may return much different from how we last saw him.

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By the_tree

Can't wait to see how Robin Rises plays out.

I really can't see how it could be any other Robin other than Damian that he'd be bringing back. The whole series has focused on Damian as Robin, we saw Bruce grieve over Damian, and now we're seeing him set off on a journey to revive Damian. Having it be any other Robin or even a new Robin just wouldn't make any sense.

With that said though, even though we're most likely going to see Damian's return, that doesn't mean he'll the be same Damian we saw in Batman, Incorporated. I remember reading in another interview where it was stated that for Damian, after going through what he has, coming back from the dead would have some major effects on him and how he sees the world. So while we may be getting Damian back, he may return much different from how we last saw him.

Agreed, it'd be too out of left field to go with some other person.

Have you seen this?

No Caption Provided

SupBatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

Definitely hoping for Damian's return. Things just haven't been the same without him.

mak13131313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I've been enjoying Robin Rises immensely! Hopefully Alpha brings Damian back.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@supbatz: 'cos he is the main character of the series me too i want him back

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@supbatz: 'cos he is the main character of the series me too i want him back

Avatar image for timelordscience
    TimeLordScience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You look very nice G-Man.

I'm intringued about the upcoming reveal.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supbatz said:

Definitely hoping for Damian's return. Things just haven't been the same without him.

timelord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I hope Damian stays dead what is the point of killing some one of if your just going to bring them back a year later?

Death is already so trivial in comics why should I get invested in a big death storyline when they are just going to come back?

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
    CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@timelord said:

I hope Damian stays dead what is the point of killing some one of if your just going to bring them back a year later?

Death is already so trivial in comics why should I get invested in a big death storyline when they are just going to come back?

That's the point of comics, if you want permanent death read other things, but non permanent deaths are part of comics.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.