Follow

Penguin

Character » Penguin appears in 2059 issues.

Intelligent, rich and sophisticated; Oswald Cobblepot puts up a gentlemanly front, but behind closed doors he is the angered, power hungry criminal known as The Penguin. He shows flashes of compassion sometimes, but he is dominated by a desire to be respected and to control those around him.

Has he ever used his umbrella as an umbrella?

Dabee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Dabee

I tried posting this thread in the Penguin's Umbrella forum, but certainly not to my surprised it went untouched. Here is what it said:

Plenty of times, I have seen the Penguin use his umbrella for all different things umbrellas are not usually used for. It's served as a laser, a gun, a flamethrower, and even a helicopter. I have, however, never seen it used to shield him from rain. Am I missing something? Anyone have scans of him using the umbrella for the intended purpose of an umbrella?

So, yeah. That.

MatteoPG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ah ah ah, excellent question.

I'd say that it's not very interesting to see him use an umbrella like we do everyday, maybe that's it.

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By lifeofvibe

@dabee: well it does rain a lot in gotham so yeah i guess

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.