The dapper staff of The Watering Hole are always eager to serve their clientele with grace and charm. But little do the patrons know that these handsome gents are actually penguins in disguise! The sharply dressed flightless birds love all that the human world offers, but as the saying goes: “You can take the penguin out of the Antarctic, but you can’t take the Antarctic out of the penguin!”*
*Not all penguins come from the Antarctic.**** Yes, this actually matters in the world of Penguin Gentlemen.
- Chapter 1: The King and the Emperor
- Chapter 2: We the Stylish
- Chapter 3: Magnificent Daily Life
- Chapter 4: The Ways They Love
- Chapter 5: Chicks and Raising Children