Follow

Pat Lee

Person » Pat Lee is credited in 283 issues.

Patrick Lee is a comic book artist from Canada. His style is well known and recognised due to the heavy influence of anime.

Whatever happened To....

Grey56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Grey56

Pat Lee. Took the industry by storm along with Dreamwave and the other '80s properties early on last decade. I had read bits and pieces about bad business practices and some burned bridges - but man, what a talent ! I remember reading the issue he did for Superman/Batman and being continually amazed at his ability to drift within the medium no matter the character. And no suddenly does the shooting star rise - well, we know the rest. But where is this man these days ? I know I sure as hell miss their ongoing Transformers - even the minis to The War Within.

It's all food for thought - but I saw the board empty on the man and had to at least ask. Here's hoping that he makes he way back one day, a la Stephen Platt. Consider this an APB though - and anyone with anything would be most appreciated from yours truly.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.