Follow

Paco Medina

Person » Paco Medina is credited in 552 issues.

Mexican penciler known for his clean, 90s manga-influenced style.

Dang :/

Mutant X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Mutant X

It looks like Paco Medina won't be drawing Deadpool anymore. :/. Apparently Shawn Crystal is going to draw it. I don't like his art so far. It's too cartoony. I really liked Medina's art on Deadpool. That was one of the best things about the book to be honest. Well, anyway, here's a link to a one page preview of Deadpool #13.

http://marvel.com/news/comicstories.8846.Weekly_Watcher_World_Premiere~colon~_Deadpool_%2313

DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By DH69

thats to bad im gonna miss his artwork, and as pervy as it may make me sound he knew how to draw women's cleavage like the pro's

Mutant X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Mutant X
    @DH69 said:
    " thats to bad im gonna miss his artwork, and as pervy as it may make me sound he knew how to draw women's cleavage like the pro's "
    Oh yeah for sure.
    Wild Card

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Wild Card

Aww dude Paco's the man! :(

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.