Oscorp Industries, or simply Oscorp, is a corporation based in New York and run by Norman Osborn, also known as Green Goblin, one of Spider-Man's many villains.
While in college, Osborn studied chemistry and electrical engineering. He also took business administration courses.
Osborn made a business partnership with Mendel Stromm, but being that he put most of the money into the venture, the company was named after him, Osborn Chemical.
The company is well-known in New York, and is known to be the main financial source for Norman Osborn's villainous endeavors.
In other media
- Oscorp appears in the animated series The Spectacular Spider-Man and Ultimate Spider-Man.
- Oscorp Industries was featured in Spider-Man, where Peter Parker is bitten by a genetically-experimented spider, which give him arachnid powers. It is also run by Norman Osborn, who is actually one of Spider-Man's first enemies, Green Goblin.
- The corporation is also featured in The Amazing Spider-Man, and is the employer to the Lizard's alter-ego, Curt Connors.
- Oscorp is featured in the games of the movies it appeared in.
- The company also made a minor appearance in Spider-Man: Friend or Foe.