Follow

Orion

Character » Orion appears in 700 issues.

The son of Darkseid and ward of Highfather, Orion is New Genesis' greatest defender and the fiercest warrior of the Fourth World. Known as 'The Dog of War', Orion constantly struggles to maintain the balance between his peaceful upbringing and brutal nature.

Whenever Orion does return.

Thorion88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By Thorion88

What would you like for him to do?

Personally I'd like for them to bring back the idea of Justice League of Aliens.

No Caption Provided

But retool it it, like give it a new name and make these guys an intergalactic team of heroes.

What are your ideas?
    AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#2  Edited By AssertingValor

Alien team sounds good to me!................
    PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By PrinceIMC

Yeah we've got the Justice League of America, Justice League International (coming back I believe) we could have a purely intergalactic team. It works for the Green Lanterns.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By PowerHerc

Cool idea.

Avatar image for nathaniel_christopher
    Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Yeah, I like the idea of a Justice League of aliens that patrols the entire sector (Or all of space) Because to be honest, Hal, Kyle, Guy and John ignore the rest of their sector for the most part. Only time I can remember the rest of the sector getting some attention is when Hal was confronted about it by the Guardians and exiled for like a year and when Kyle left earth for a bit.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.