What is your favorite version of Optimus Prime?

Avatar image for mrdirector786
#1 Posted by MrDirector786 (44091 posts) - - Show Bio

Which version of the great Autobot leader do you think is the best one?
 

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for morpheus_
#2 Edited by Morpheus_ (34796 posts) - - Show Bio
Is Optimus Primal in there? (even though they are seperate characters, Primal is not an alternate version of Prime, so he may not count for this)
Avatar image for precise
#3 Posted by Precise (21954 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_: True Beast Wars was awesome.
Avatar image for mrdirector786
#4 Posted by MrDirector786 (44091 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" Is Optimus Primal in there? (even though they are seperate characters, Primal is not an alternate version of Prime, so he may not count for this) "
I'm not too sure. I guess if you want to count him, you could just think of him as the Beast Wars version of Optimus Prime.
Avatar image for morpheus_
#5 Edited by Morpheus_ (34796 posts) - - Show Bio
@Precise said:

" @Morpheus_: True Beast Wars was awesome. "

Very much so. I have actually been rewatching the show for the past week.
 
@MrDirector786 said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

" Is Optimus Primal in there? (even though they are seperate characters, Primal is not an alternate version of Prime, so he may not count for this) "
I'm not too sure. I guess if you want to count him, you could just think of him as the Beast Wars version of Optimus Prime. "

True enough, even though the original G1 Optimus did appear in Beast Wars, as well.
Avatar image for mrdirector786
#6 Posted by MrDirector786 (44091 posts) - - Show Bio

The episode where BW Megatron tried to kill Optimus Prime to change the outcome of the war was one of my favorite episodes of that show.

Avatar image for precise
#7 Posted by Precise (21954 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_: I've been watching some video's of it on YouTube, you gotta love Rattrap :p
Avatar image for morpheus_
#8 Posted by Morpheus_ (34796 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrDirector786 said:
" The episode where BW Megatron tried to kill Optimus Prime to change the outcome of the war was one of my favorite episodes of that show. "
The whole idea behind the main plot was very well executed, all things considered. But Code of Hero was the best episode, IMO.
 
@Precise said:
" @Morpheus_: I've been watching some video's of it on YouTube, you gotta love Rattrap :p "

His dynamic with Dinobot was great. I liked several characters, truth be told.
Avatar image for FLSTYLE
#9 Posted by FLStyle (378 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved the Energon series with Omega Optimus Supreme so I'm going to go with that version.

Avatar image for joshmightbe
#10 Posted by joshmightbe (27562 posts) - - Show Bio

G1 optimus was my favorite
Avatar image for azmoday
#11 Posted by azmoday (215 posts) - - Show Bio

g1 optimus for me followed closely by beast wars
Avatar image for violet_eyed_dragon
#12 Posted by Violet-Eyed Dragon (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

rage in heaven

Avatar image for batman2000
#13 Posted by batman2000 (57 posts) - - Show Bio

Easyyyyyyyy the animated verision!!!!!!!! 
 
 
Avatar image for theworldbreaker
#14 Posted by Theworldbreaker (1681 posts) - - Show Bio

G1 
WFC  
and movie prime 
 
forget that animated guy on top of me lol
Avatar image for spystreak
#15 Posted by spystreak (2160 posts) - - Show Bio

G1 I hate the movie version they made him more sadistic and it just disgusts me
Avatar image for deactivated-5988def3424a7
#16 Posted by deactivated-5988def3424a7 (5386 posts) - - Show Bio

I think G1 and Aligned Optimus were fantastic.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b84aca03eae8
#17 Posted by deactivated-5b84aca03eae8 (6261 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.