Say It Ain't So!

• 55 results
#51 Edited by TheBlueAngel93 (21064 posts) - - Show Bio
@G'bandit said:
"
FREAKING CRIIIIITICS!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY DESERVE TO DIE AND I HOPE THEY BURN IN A TANNING SALON!!!!!!!!!!

No Caption Provided
"
It looks Like Deadpool's fighting G-Man('s)
#52 Posted by Dreadmaster (16257 posts) - - Show Bio

Weezer!

#53 Posted by No_Name_ (16193 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dead said:
" @ARMIV said:
"Screw the critics!Harshing him before it's even done...shame on 'em!"
I agree! Roger Ebert doesn't know what the "F" his talking about! Can't he just sit there and enjoy a movie, instead of looking at all the flaws of a movie and looking for a good reason to say the movie sucks, when will he just kick over and die?! "
I agree with Roger Ebert. Transformers 2 was good for nothing except the explosions. Even then, it was just too much; too many explosions. The dialogue (when we were actually exposed to it,) was bad as well and moments containing dialogue were too few and far between. I feel like the entire movie was just full of one liners and there was no real depth to the story. Don't get me started on Robot heaven. Too weird.
#54 Posted by TheBlueAngel93 (21064 posts) - - Show Bio
@Arbitius said:
"TF are robots and aliens. anything not native to Earth is an alien. "
Heck, there are rocks on Earth that can be counted as "Alien"
#55 Posted by cascadeking09 (6877 posts) - - Show Bio
@Babs said:
" @Dead said:
" @ARMIV said:
"Screw the critics!Harshing him before it's even done...shame on 'em!"
I agree! Roger Ebert doesn't know what the "F" his talking about! Can't he just sit there and enjoy a movie, instead of looking at all the flaws of a movie and looking for a good reason to say the movie sucks, when will he just kick over and die?! "
I agree with Roger Ebert. Transformers 2 was good for nothing except the explosions. Even then, it was just too much; too many explosions. The dialogue (when we were actually exposed to it,) was bad as well and moments containing dialogue were too few and far between. I feel like the entire movie was just full of one liners and there was no real depth to the story. Don't get me started on Robot heaven. Too weird. "
Yeah, but they had to have alot more action after the first movie started of super slow, the first movie might have had lil bit too much dialogue and this one didnt have enough but it was still better i didnt really care about how much they speak as long as they spoke. If michael bay did a  third he'd have a chance to do this one even better it makes no since for him to quit this movie was real good and i was hopein they's lead up to seein unicron and havin megatron become galvatron.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.