Follow

Optimus Prime

Character » Optimus Prime appears in 1058 issues.

The leader of the Autobots in their war against the Decepticons, Optimus Prime is a noble robot that believes freedom is the right of all sentient beings. He has fallen many times over the course of his different incarnations, but always returns in the Autobots' darkest hour. He truly believes that true peace may never occur until "All Are One". He has had several alternate modes throughout his many different incarnations, but is most renowned for his earliest transformation into a semi-truck.

Has Optimus Prime......

utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By utotheg38

Has Optimus Prime ever said "Well that's just prime"? (Outside of best wars, Which was just terrible.)

Avatar image for gundamheavyarms
    GundamHeavyarms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By GundamHeavyarms

No, I don't believe he has, because Optimus Primal and optimus prime are two completely different bots.  You seriously didn't like beast wars?

utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By utotheg38
    @GundamHeavyarms: dude, I thought It was an abortion. 
    spystreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By spystreak

not in any series of transformers have I heard him say it but he did say it on a robot chicken sketche 

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By MrDirector786

I don't think anyone except for Primal has said it. And how was Beast Wars bad? If you ask me, it's the best Transformers series out there.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.