Follow

Norman Osborn

Character » Norman Osborn appears in 2556 issues.

The amoral industrialist Norman Osborn was transformed by an experimental serum into the maniacal Green Goblin, and has endured over the decades as Spider-Man's most dreaded archenemy. Osborn is known for being the killer of Gwen Stacy, the architect of the Clone Saga, and the one-time director of S.H.I.E.L.D.

What about the OsCorp?

Kyle_Dornez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kyle_Dornez

I've been planning a MHRP game recently, and stumbled over a question. Norman Osborn went BIG with HAMMER, HYDRA, new adaptoid powers and etc. However what came about his legitimate business? OsCorp was kinda big itself with all that goblin stuff he built there... But I've hardly ever seen any of it in recent Spiderman issues. It went broke or something? Or Stark just bought it? O_o

draco_01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By draco_01

That's a pretty good question there as that was never adressed. It would have most likely been brought out by Stark or some new owner not mentioned or probably have had its assets frozen by the government due to Osborn's crimes. Seeing as how Norman is back on the loose and Harry resurfaced, I guess that will be addressed at some point.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.