Follow

Norman Osborn

Character » Norman Osborn appears in 2559 issues.

The amoral industrialist Norman Osborn was transformed by an experimental serum into the maniacal Green Goblin, and has endured over the decades as Spider-Man's most dreaded archenemy. Osborn is known for being the killer of Gwen Stacy, the architect of the Clone Saga, and the one-time director of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Norman Osbourn is back with the new dark avengers

Comicsabomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

Edited By Comicsabomb

I wanna know what you the comic book fans think of Norman Osbourne coming back with the dark avengers or should i say new dark avengers ever since the news got out i had a feeling you guys were like WTF how is he back i had the same feeling as well so i think its worth talking about . OK so after everything that's happened dark reign,siege and all that other stuff how can he be back after all these epidemics especially siege when i read this i was like alright this is setting the climax for the big epic finale of Norman and the dark avengers and after everything they found out about norman setting up that explosion that killed everybody in the football field just so they can get permission to invade Asgard with the help of Loki of course doing so i was like ok normans finished done everyone sees his true colors .Like come on his face was half of the green goblin on national television for Christ sake isn't that enough.And i know after siege they had a mini series comic of norman in jail and i heard it has to have some tie in with norman coming back i didn't read the comics but i did heard about it.But he's back and i guess all our questions will be answered when new avengers #18 hits comics store shelves November please leave a comment below give me your feedback i wanna know what you guys are thinking about this. And also keep on reading comic book lovers.

fivestarga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By fivestarga

I was a fan of Dark Reign, which in turn made me a fan of Osborn. During the series I can say I certainly say loved to hate the man. The disgust that he made me feel from the fact he was in charge after all he's done over the years was amazing. I enjoy the fact that Osborn sincerely wanted to make the Marvel U a better place to live for the average citzen, he just went about it in the only way he knew. Would the "heroes" have trusted and sided with him? No. So, he improvised. Was he a little misguided and egotistical? Without question, but that's Ozzy. As for the new series, I can't wait! I'm interested to see what Ozzy and his new crew and backers have up their sleeves.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By dernman

I really don't like the new Dark Avengers.

fury714

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By fury714

I barely know the others lol. But Hawkeye's bro and the one posing as Ms. Marvel look cool.

Comicsabomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5  Edited By Comicsabomb

@Dernman:

Why not what makes you not like them .I know not every person is going to like the new dark avengers but i just want to know what makes you not like it please comment back i am not trying to change your opinion but i just want to know why.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By dernman
    @Comicsabomb said:

@Dernman:

Why not what makes you not like them .I know not every person is going to like the new dark avengers but i just want to know what makes you not like it please comment back i am not trying to change your opinion but i just want to know why.

Barney Barton: as Hawkeye I get even though he is an G list character and nowhere near Bullseye

Gorgon: Ya I know some people think he is bad@ass but I was never interested. Now l might have been able to live with it if he masqueraded as someone else but having him choose to be Wolverine was such a bad idea.  He doesn't fit as wolverine at all and the only reason he is Wolverine is because the wanted to have a Dark Wolverine.  Daken was the perfect  Dark Wolverine and if they didn't want to have Daken in the book then they either had to find a better Dark Wolverine or forget the idea at all.   

June Covington: Talk about an uninteresting nobody she is a total throw away character a random mad scientist way down the letter list type character.  Hardly anyone knows her so why should we care that she is pretending to be Scarlet Witch.  Now i applaud them for using a different avenger to masquerade as but how is her power set say a Scarlet Witch at all.

Skaar: I get it but w ill someone please kill him off already. He is Hulk light in a world where there is already way too many Hulks

Ai Apaec/ The Decapitator: Sigh so we have yet another spiderman character out of the million that is already out there? Like I said about June Covington he is a virtual nobody and way down the letter list. He and June I expect were created in that Norman mini just for this I suspect.

Superia: eh If I force myself I can sorta get why she is  Ms Marvel but still after the showing that Moonstone gave as Ms Marvel it just makes it horrible. 

Now I know why they want to bring back the Dark Avengers I get that. Dark avengers was a great Idea but they should have made better choices  in both the people on the team and the people they are pretending to be. As of now it looks like a horrible recycle job instead of repackaging an idea. 

Anyway that is just my opinion.
    DarthOrange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DarthOrange

Can someone please tell me when this is coming out? I actually stopped reading comics after the dark reign ended but i would more then happily return if Osborn is making a new team of Dark Avengers.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By InnerVenom123

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

-Albert Einstein

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By dernman
    @DarthOrange said:

Can someone please tell me when this is coming out? I actually stopped reading comics after the dark reign ended but i would more then happily return if Osborn is making a new team of Dark Avengers.

The first introduction of the team is already out. I think they will be spearing in the New Avengers book.
    luckydomino1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By luckydomino1

i read it it was really good especially the ending i wish i could get but dark avengers interferes with alot of my comics

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.