Follow

Norman Osborn

Character » Norman Osborn appears in 2559 issues.

The amoral industrialist Norman Osborn was transformed by an experimental serum into the maniacal Green Goblin, and has endured over the decades as Spider-Man's most dreaded archenemy. Osborn is known for being the killer of Gwen Stacy, the architect of the Clone Saga, and the one-time director of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Iron Patriot's Strength Level

PrimeDirective

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PrimeDirective

So I have a question... We know that the Iron Patriot suit is capable of granting the wearer the superhuman strength of Iron Man, but I curious if Norman's own superhuman strength increased the overall lifting abilities of Iron Patriot. Has it been shown that Iron Patriot's strength is equal to Iron Man's, Norman's own strength plus Iron Man's, or does Norman's strength increase the suits lifting ability proportionately by some chance? I betting it's just equal to Iron Man's strength, but still I was curious.

Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Nova`Prime`

Its probably equal to Iron Man's for the simple fact the suit is rated to a maximum level, no matter who is wearing it you can't go over that without damaging servos and joints and what not. But then again it is comics, so who knows.

PrimeDirective

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By PrimeDirective
    @Nova`Prime` said:
    " Its probably equal to Iron Man's for the simple fact the suit is rated to a maximum level, no matter who is wearing it you can't go over that without damaging servos and joints and what not. But then again it is comics, so who knows. "
    That's what I thought as well, but Extremis was some weird stuff, even for Tony, so you never know just how his suit increased strength. Norman's seems to be based off of that suit as well.
    Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Nova`Prime`
    @PrimeDirective: That's true, but I don't think Norman has Extremis. If he does he definately isn't using it to its fullest, or that's why he is hunting Tony to get its secrets.
    danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By danhimself

I think Norman's suit is the suit Tony was wearing before he got Extremis

toxin45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

#6  Edited By toxin45

Yes he is in Class 100 able to lift(press) 99 tons

Avatar image for mar_vell__cosmic_badass
    Mar-Vell, Cosmic Badass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danhimself said:
    "

"

This is true Normans suit is simply the suit Iron Man was using during the New Avenger arch and the extremis arch before he got the powers. Normans armor is either as powerfull or less. One thing ive noticed is that though the same armor it lacks the Arch blaster in the chest that has been replaced by a decrementle star. Considering this has always been one of Iron Mans best weapons I think Iron Patriot is at a dissadvantage. One thing I noticed is that Norman has not yet been tested in a real battle to hold his own in operating the armor
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DEGRAAF
    @Mar-Vell, Cosmic Badass said:
    "@danhimself said:
    "

"
    This is true Normans suit is simply the suit Iron Man was using during the New Avenger arch and the extremis arch before he got the powers. Normans armor is either as powerfull or less. One thing ive noticed is that though the same armor it lacks the Arch blaster in the chest that has been replaced by a decrementle star. Considering this has always been one of Iron Mans best weapons I think Iron Patriot is at a dissadvantage. One thing I noticed is that Norman has not yet been tested in a real battle to hold his own in operating the armor "

it looked like the armor was destroyed and he had no intentions of becoming iron patriot any more

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.