Follow

Noh-Varr

Character » Noh-Varr appears in 510 issues.

Noh-Varr was the youngest member of a Kree diplomatic team that was blown out of the sky after reaching Earth. Noh-Varr was the only one who survived. He then vowed vengeance on all mankind but was later tasked with protecting them in the name of the Kree, becoming Captain Marvel and later the Protector. After being forced out of the Avengers, he would then become a part of the Young Avengers.

Is Noh-Varr a Bad Guy now ?

Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
    Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

Hey is Noh-Varr going to turn evil ? Because on his page it says... "Noh-Varr betrayed the Avengers and delivered a clipped wing of the Phoenix Force in a special container he designed. Realising the Kree sought to allow the Phoenix to destroy Earth, Noh-Varr rebelled. The Avengers arrived to reclaim the portion of the Phoenix's energy and also threatened Noh-Varr to never set foot on Earth again. Left on Hala, a traitor to his own people, Noh-Varr was robbed of his Kree Nega-bands and chased off the planet by a lynching mob of Kree soldiers."

OmegaHans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By OmegaHans

@Kid_Omega_Prime said:

Hey is Noh-Varr going to turn evil ? Because on his page it says... "Noh-Varr betrayed the Avengers and delivered a clipped wing of the Phoenix Force in a special container he designed. Realising the Kree sought to allow the Phoenix to destroy Earth, Noh-Varr rebelled. The Avengers arrived to reclaim the portion of the Phoenix's energy and also threatened Noh-Varr to never set foot on Earth again. Left on Hala, a traitor to his own people, Noh-Varr was robbed of his Kree Nega-bands and chased off the planet by a lynching mob of Kree soldiers."

Marvel decided he gets gaffed for Danvers. Then loses all his friends. Then gets kicked off his own planet. Dig the knife a little deeper, Marvel. Y'know, I think I'd turn evil too...

In Marvel Comics interpretation, he doesn't have boobs so who cares.

*sigh*

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

@OmegaHans said:

@Kid_Omega_Prime said:

Marvel decided he gets gaffed for Danvers. Then loses all his friends. Then gets kicked off his own planet. Dig the knife a little deeper, Marvel. Y'know, I think I'd turn evil too...

*sigh*

Man why dose this keep happening ? First the Marvel civil war after that alot of cool people turn bad like... Vindicator, Wonder Man and now possibly Noh-Varr. Now The X-Men are fighting the Avengers. When will this end ? I want the heroes to fight villians not other heroes.

ogg927

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ogg927

@Kid_Omega_Prime: You make a really good point. I think that some characters become unpopular so that's why they make them bad? I'm tired of seeing the heros fight other heros. Marvel should just create new villains.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

@ogg927 said:

@Kid_Omega_Prime: You make a really good point. I think that some characters become unpopular so that's why they make them bad? I'm tired of seeing the heros fight other heros. Marvel should just create new villains.

Yes my thought exactly we need new villians. Or bring back some older ones and sup them up ?

The New L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The New L

@OmegaHans said:

@Kid_Omega_Prime said:

*sigh*

What... Wait... Noh-Varr is bad ? When did this happen ? He is one of my favorite charactors. Why Marvel Why ?

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#7  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @The New L said:

@OmegaHans said:

@Kid_Omega_Prime said:

*sigh*

What... Wait... Noh-Varr is bad ? When did this happen ? He is one of my favorite charactors. Why Marvel Why ?

he's on the Young Avengers now
    ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#8  Edited By ReVamp

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@The New L said:

@OmegaHans said:

@Kid_Omega_Prime said:

*sigh*

So much facepalm.

TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9  Edited By TheCrowbar

@Kid_Omega_Prime: Wonder Man is good again.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

Well Finally some good news. Now we just need to save Heather Hudson. So I Noh-Varr bad or not ?

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@The New L said:

@OmegaHans said:

@Kid_Omega_Prime said:

*sigh*

Wait so He is a good guy ?

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By John Valentine

@ReVamp said:

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@The New L said:

@OmegaHans said:

@Kid_Omega_Prime said:

*sigh*

So much facepalm.

Why?

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @Kid_Omega_Prime said:

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@The New L said:

@OmegaHans said:

@Kid_Omega_Prime said:

*sigh*

He's always been a good guy, only bad writing says otherwise 
    Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@Kid_Omega_Prime said:

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@The New L said:

@OmegaHans said:

@Kid_Omega_Prime said:

*sigh*

Ok the what about him betrayed the Avengers and delivered a clipped wing of the Phoenix Force in a special container he designed. Realising the Kree sought to allow the Phoenix to destroy Earth, Noh-Varr rebelled. The Avengers arrived to reclaim the portion of the Phoenix's energy and also threatened Noh-Varr to never set foot on Earth again. Left on Hala, a traitor to his own people, Noh-Varr was robbed of his Kree Nega-bands and chased off the planet by a lynching mob of Kree soldiers ?

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @Kid_Omega_Prime said:

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@Kid_Omega_Prime said:

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@The New L said:

@OmegaHans said:

@Kid_Omega_Prime said:

*sigh*

Ok the what about him betrayed the Avengers and delivered a clipped wing of the Phoenix Force in a special container he designed. Realising the Kree sought to allow the Phoenix to destroy Earth, Noh-Varr rebelled. The Avengers arrived to reclaim the portion of the Phoenix's energy and also threatened Noh-Varr to never set foot on Earth again. Left on Hala, a traitor to his own people, Noh-Varr was robbed of his Kree Nega-bands and chased off the planet by a lynching mob of Kree soldiers ?

as I said, bad writing 
    Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@Kid_Omega_Prime said:

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@Kid_Omega_Prime said:

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@The New L said:

@OmegaHans said:

@Kid_Omega_Prime said:

*sigh*

as I said, bad writing

Ohhhh... I see... Well thats good news I hate to see Marvel distroy onther awesome charator.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.