Follow

Nightcrawler

Character » Nightcrawler appears in 7172 issues.

Kurt Wagner is a prominent member of the X-Men and former member and leader of Excalibur. He possessed the Neyaphemian ability of teleportation, as well as incredible agility, wall scaling and a prehensile tail. Nightcrawler is a devout Catholic, contrasting his demonic appearance. He is a highly skilled swordsmen and former circus acrobat.

nightcrawler one of the most trusted in marvel?

ShadowX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Does anybody else think that Kurt could be considered one of the most trustworthy characters in the marvel universe. I wouldnt say most trusted, and Ill say that because since he hasn really been part of many teams besides the x-men( there was excalibur but yeah) and he has never been any of the big leaders of the X-men( he has been a leader but no on the same level as Storm, Cyclops, Xavier, etc). I feel like he is one of the most trust worthy characters and has the potential to be one of the most trusted if he wasnt so loyal to thr X-men cause, but thats what also one of the reasons that makes him so trustworthy.

Plus he was often considered to be the heart and moral compass in the x-men universe.

I was thinking about this when i remember how in the Dc universe Nightwing was considered the second most trusted in the Dc universe and I wondered who would be the most trusted in the marvel universe and Kurt came up.

ShadowX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump?

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

He certainly seems like he is. It makes sense.

Avatar image for magnificentstorm
    MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowx said:

Does anybody else think that Kurt could be considered one of the most trustworthy characters in the marvel universe. I wouldnt say most trusted, and Ill say that because since he hasn really been part of many teams besides the x-men( there was excalibur but yeah) and he has never been any of the big leaders of the X-men( he has been a leader but no on the same level as Storm, Cyclops, Xavier, etc). I feel like he is one of the most trust worthy characters and has the potential to be one of the most trusted if he wasnt so loyal to thr X-men cause, but thats what also one of the reasons that makes him so trustworthy.

Plus he was often considered to be the heart and moral compass in the x-men universe.

I was thinking about this when i remember how in the Dc universe Nightwing was considered the second most trusted in the Dc universe and I wondered who would be the most trusted in the marvel universe and Kurt came up.

I would agree but I think it to be because of his very strong religious views an ability to understand people on a personal level very quickly. Which causes people to trust him a become attached to him so quickly.

Omega Ray Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 5

Kurt is awesome.

ShadowX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for magnificentstorm
    MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowx: Yep Yep Im glad that he is back his return has been quite overdue in my opinion.

ShadowX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magnificentstorm: @omega_ray_jay:

I 100% agree he is one of my favorite characters and my favorite male character. At the time of his death i wanst really able to buy comics, but i had enough money and had to get that issue.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.