Follow

Nick Fury

Character » Nick Fury appears in 4274 issues.

Nicholas Joseph Fury served in World War II as the leader of the Howling Commandos. He later became an agent, and eventually director, of S.H.I.E.L.D. Fury is one of the greatest strategic minds in the world, a born leader and a master of espionage. He currently serves as a replacement Watcher.

The Avengers: Earth Mightiest Heroes Micro-Episode 9 - Nick Fury

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

Edited By sora_thekey

As we wait for the October 20th premiere of Avengers: Earth Mightiest Heroes on Disney XD we are still getting micro-episodes introducing all of the Avengers' members individually.

No Caption Provided
    Nick Fury gets his own episode!

"Nick Fury, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D."
    S.H.I.E.L.D. Director Nick Fury must fight alone when the Grim Reaper infiltrates the high tech super villain prison known as the Vault! 
    Written by Brandon Auman
    Directed by Vinton Heuck

The Vault seems very similar to The Raft... These micro-episodes seem to be setting up a lot more than just these character's introductions, Baron Zemo and Grim Reaper supposedly will have a bigger part in the actual series. We'll just have to wait and see! 

Check out the previous episodes:

Source: Marvel.com
    -- Geo (sora_thekey ), long time user, blogger, wiki editor of the Whiskey Media Sites, and an all time geek 
    InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By InnerVenom123

They totally merged both fury's together. What, was Sam Jackson sick of showing up?
    Sobe Cin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Sobe Cin

I Loved Fury's hair.
    Avatar image for emperor_gonzo_noir
    Emperor Gonzo Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

Even after losing a decade or two off his life, Fury doesn't miss a beat

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.