Follow

Nick Fury

Character » Nick Fury appears in 4274 issues.

Nicholas Joseph Fury served in World War II as the leader of the Howling Commandos. He later became an agent, and eventually director, of S.H.I.E.L.D. Fury is one of the greatest strategic minds in the world, a born leader and a master of espionage. He currently serves as a replacement Watcher.

Nick Fury..... What next?.....

Lyrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Lyrad

Forgive me if all this has been revealed, I only read graphic novels, so I'm always slightly behind what happens in the Marvel universe.

Anyway......

One eyed Nick Fury........
    Do you think he will ever be back as the head of S.H.I.E.L.D??
    And what are your opinions on where S.H.I.E.L.D is heading??
    Am I right in thinking H.A.M.M.E.R has took over for good?

Am I the only one that has still not got used to Nick not being the man on top?  
    It never felt right when Hill took over, then Stark, then FRICKIN Osborne..... (is he the latest?  Like I said, I'm not that far yet, still waiting for certain graphic bloody novels to be released)

Are there many fans that want Nick Back as head of S.H.I.E.L.D??

Are the Secret Warriors going to be big?    Whats your opinion on where Nick fury is heading? What is your prediction??

ninjadude853

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By ninjadude853

i like nick fury as a renegade a lot better than a leader, it gives him more space to be the total badass he is, and in the next few months hes gonna go big time what with...

SPOILER ALERT
    his mole in the thunderbolts, his upcoming fight with ares over phobos being in the secret warriors, tha fact that on the cover of thunderbolts 136 is a picture of him holding a gun to osborns head (which is my id pic) 

so yeah, nick fury is back in the mainstream

ps, i own every issue of secret warriors  and i think that its pretty good (though it could be a lot better)
    Lyrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Lyrad

Secret warriors is on my list to start reading.   How many issues are there up to now?

And how many graphic novels have been released??

Joe Venom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Joe Venom

They are only on issue 5 so far and things are really starting to pick up.

There are no trades yet, but Secret Warriors Volume 1: Nick Fury, Agent of Nothing (collects Secret Warriors #1-6 and "Dark Reign New Nation", 152 pages, hardcover, September 2009,

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By sora_thekey

I want him as head of HAMMER....

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By gmanfromheck

This should be in the NICK FURY forums.  I will change it...

ugli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ugli
    @ninjadude853 said:
    " i like nick fury as a renegade a lot better than a leader, it gives him more space to be the total badass he is, and in the next few months hes gonna go big time what with...

SPOILER ALERT
    his mole in the thunderbolts, his upcoming fight with ares over phobos being in the secret warriors, tha fact that on the cover of thunderbolts 136 is a picture of him holding a gun to osborns head (which is my id pic) 

ps, i own every issue of secret warriors  and i think that its pretty good (though it could be a lot better)
    "
    Agreed, I love how much of a badass he is in the Secret Warrior series.
    I loved that scene in issue 4, where Gabe asks him, "What are you going to feel when you put a bullet in one of those men, Nick?"
    And Fury replies, "Recoil".

ninjadude853

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#8  Edited By ninjadude853
    @ugli said:
    " @ninjadude853 said:
    " i like nick fury as a renegade a lot better than a leader, it gives him more space to be the total badass he is, and in the next few months hes gonna go big time what with...

SPOILER ALERT

"
    Agreed, I love how much of a badass he is in the Secret Warrior series. I loved that scene in issue 4, where Gabe asks him, "What are you going to feel when you put a bullet in one of those men, Nick?"And Fury replies, "Recoil". "
    i know! i practically shit bricks when he said that, barely any cliffhangers fire me up as much as that one, it was awesome
    Lyrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Lyrad
    @G-Man said:
    "This should be in the NICK FURY forums.  I will change it..."

Appologies.
    Chaos Agent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Chaos Agent

As times goes on Nick is revealed to be more and more in the frontlines against Osborn and his Dark Reign.

With his appearance in the last issues of Secret Warriors and Thunderbolts, Fury is bringing it big.

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#11  Edited By CellphoneGirl

Him and Songbird should take Osborn down..

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By geraldthesloth

Swordsman should IMO

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.