Follow

New Warriors

Team » New Warriors appears in 553 issues.

A team of superpowered teens originally formed by Night Thrasher until they inadvertently started the Civil War. Ever since, they would go through multiple temporary incarnations but could never consistently stay together.

Why New Warriors worked so well the first time around

TronHammer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 48

The original New Warriors, as a team, was a resounding success.

Their secret?

Marvel used some already established characters that hadn't seen the light of day for a while and tied them together with the theme of being young heroes who wanted to have some adventures and be good guys.

I wonder if the New Warriors could be ressurected again following this formula?

Are there a number of characters that are about the same age that could be brought together to have a few adventures and have a good time?

The characters should already be established, but not in current use. Also, the characters should not be part of the X-Men or Avengers or any other established group.

TheExile285

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 4

Where are the Runaways these days? Nico is A-Force (I think) but I don't know what happened to the others.

TronHammer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Runaways were all new characters.

I'm not familiar with A-Force.

TronHammer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So....

Any chance or New Warriors returning under the tried and true formula?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.