master_of_suprise's New Warriors #7 review

Avatar image for master_of_suprise

New Warriors New Awesome Adventure.

This series is great and this issue is no exception. The plot is interesting. We learn a bit of backstory for Water Snake and Haechi and the villains look like they could be a recurring nemesis team. There's some good humor that gives everyone some time to shine in the series. It's a really good first arc with an interesting cliffhanger that will leave you wanting more.

The Art is something I haven't talked much on in each of these reviews However I'll start here. The art has been great. It's not too realistic and not too cartoony. Not that there's anything wrong with Cartoony art but in some books it gets to ridiculous levels. That isn't the case here as Marcus To finds a very good middle ground. In short buy this book.