Follow

New Gods

Team » New Gods appears in 728 issues.

Created by Jack Kirby, The New Gods are ruled by the wise and benevolent High Father on the planet of New Genesis, while minions exist only to serve the dictator Darkseid on the twin planet of Apokolips.

When Will We See the 5th World?

Avatar image for amp___seeker_of_lost_knowledge
    AMP - Seeker of Lost Knowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 14

Ever since Death of the New Gods it was said that The Source used an agent to eliminate the Fourth World (the New Gods of both New Genesis and Apokolips) in order to create the Fifth World, which will be perfect. At the end of the event The Source merges New Genesis and Apokolips into one planet to create the Fifth World.  Then in the events of Final Crisis, DARKSIED and his forces manage to survive, become the DARK SIDE CLUB and bring the end of the world/universe/multiverse. Aside from that Final Crisis presented new heroes called the Super Young Team, a group of young Japanese superheroes who were revealed to be 5th World incarnations of the FOREVER PEOPLE of the 4th World.

Recently there have been evil duplicates of other New Gods  like the Justice League of America Vol. 2: Dr. Impossible (Mr. Miracle), Hunter (Orion), Chair (Metron), Dark Neon (Lightray), Tender Mercy (Big Barda). There have been also technologies simular to the 4th World as well: Father Box (Mother Box) and Hush Tube (Boom Tube).

So now with 4th World gone and the 5th Wolrd being in progress, the main questions is that will we finally see it?

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Nighthunter

Didio said that the fifth world is Morrison's baby and taht they are waiting for him to write the big epic story he wants to tell
    Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Sling Shot

Great question...hopefully something good!

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By NightFang3
    @Nighthunter said:
    " Didio said that the fifth world is Morrison's baby and taht they are waiting for him to write the big epic story he wants to tell "
                 I thought Earth was the "new" 5th World.  
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By DEGRAAF
    @Nighthunter said:
    "Didio said that the fifth world is Morrison's baby and taht they are waiting for him to write the big epic story he wants to tell "

well i wish he would do it soon. I would like to see their new incarnations. If they are only having 1 planet im curious how they are all going to live together. Basically the planet could be divided down the middle i guess but i hope they give Orion and some of the others updated looks.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.