Who would you add to the team?

Avatar image for allnewoverseer
#1 Posted by AllNewOverseer (478 posts) - - Show Bio

I would personally add Moon Knight to the team. Give another person like Wolverine who's almost totally ok with killing, a good detective who can aid Jessica, streetwise like Spidey and Luke and some well needed monitary and gadget support. I feel Moony might be a good New Avenger.

Avatar image for slinger
#2 Posted by Slinger (5779 posts) - - Show Bio

I would just put Danny back on the team. I don't think Moon Knight is a good fit, he's too unstable.

Avatar image for sunman
#3 Posted by SUNMAN (7823 posts) - - Show Bio
I would put ol/classic moon knight not current, like Slinger said the current one is too unstable to be on a team


Slinger said:
I would just put Danny back on the team. I don't think Moon Knight is a good fit, he's too ... [more]
I agree put Danny back on the team. and maybe Echo.

I wouldn't add anyone else the team is getting big.

New avengers might need another heavy weight like (She-Hulk, Wonder Man or Blue Marvel) but I am against that. If Dr. Strange is still on the team and Ms. Marvel they should be okay, as long as they find a way to deal with Sentry
Avatar image for allnewoverseer
#4 Edited by AllNewOverseer (478 posts) - - Show Bio

I do agree that Iron Fist should be back on the team. I'll also agree Moon Knight is very unstable, though he would be a good aid to the team. Perhaps Doc Strange could put some spells on him that stablize his condition to what it was originally (though only when he's in proxcimity to at least one member of the team).

Avatar image for redace83
#5 Posted by RedAce83 (64 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and suggest Citizen V (from the classic THUNDERBOLTS issues) to at least have a guest appearance on the series, which would hopefully lead to a permanent spot on the team. Of course, it wouldn't be the Baron Zemo incantation of CV, but the rightful grandson of the original WWII British hero. I dunno while I like Citizen V so much. I just find him to be an interesting and obscure hero that deserves to be back on the spotlight again.

All that aside, I could also see Doc Strange, War Machine, Songbird, and Beast as possible candidates for a singular new member of the New Avengers.

Avatar image for cellphonegirl
#6 Posted by CellphoneGirl (19110 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedAce83 said:
" I'm gonna go out on a limb here and suggest Citizen V (from the classic THUNDERBOLTS issues) to at least have a guest appearance on the series, which would hopefully lead to a permanent spot on the team. Of course, it wouldn't be the Baron Zemo incantation of CV, but the rightful grandson of the original WWII British hero. I dunno while I like Citizen V so much. I just find him to be an interesting and obscure hero that deserves to be back on the spotlight again.All that aside, I could also see Doc Strange, War Machine, Songbird, and Beast as possible candidates for a singular new member of the New Avengers. "
Songbird for sure, but didn't strange die or something.
Avatar image for theblueangel93
#7 Posted by TheBlueAngel93 (21064 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for the_englander
#8 Posted by The Englander (1188 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil

Avatar image for illituracy
#9 Posted by iLLituracy (13551 posts) - - Show Bio

I would nix Mockingbird, she's better off solo.

I would probably add Echo back to the team.

Avatar image for cellphonegirl
#10 Posted by CellphoneGirl (19110 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Englander said:
" Daredevil "
yes!!
Avatar image for theblueangel93
#11 Posted by TheBlueAngel93 (21064 posts) - - Show Bio
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
"@The Englander said:
" Daredevil "
yes!!"
But would he join?
Avatar image for geraldthesloth
#12 Posted by geraldthesloth (32689 posts) - - Show Bio

Hellstrom.

Avatar image for aronmorales
#13 Posted by Aronmorales (9735 posts) - - Show Bio
@Overseer said:
" I would personally add Moon Knight to the team. Give another person like Wolverine who's almost totally ok with killing, a good detective who can aid Jessica, streetwise like Spidey and Luke and some well needed monitary and gadget support. I feel Moony might be a good New Avenger. "


Moonkinght would definitely be cool, a good team player? probably not, but he'd still be cool to see.
Avatar image for cellphonegirl
#14 Posted by CellphoneGirl (19110 posts) - - Show Bio

Gert and old lace, well if they decide to bring Gert back.

Avatar image for redace83
#15 Posted by RedAce83 (64 posts) - - Show Bio

Songbird's my top pick for another addition to the team. Seeing is that she was forced out of the Thunderbolds (with Osborn ordering her death at the hands of her teammates), she has a major bone to pick with the now-leader of the Dark Avengers. Hence my choice to have her as a potential new member of the New Avengers.

My other top choice is War Machine. The New Avengers need an Iron Man-esque hero with robotic armor, and access to a LOT OF *&$#ing guns!

Avatar image for allnewoverseer
#16 Posted by AllNewOverseer (478 posts) - - Show Bio

@RedAce83 said:

My other top choice is War Machine. The New Avengers need an Iron Man-esque hero with robotic armor, and access to a LOT OF *&$#ing guns!"


 

The NA dose need a bit more power in it's ranks. I mean Luke, Wolverine and Ms. Marvel are it's big guns and while they are powerful, they need a bit more power, and War Machine may be just that.
Avatar image for dh69
#17 Posted by DH69 (4324 posts) - - Show Bio

i think tigra would be a addition best suited for the way this team is assembled, plus she needs the love she's been getting crapped on alot lately, goin back to the avengers would ease up on her.

Avatar image for theblueangel93
#18 Posted by TheBlueAngel93 (21064 posts) - - Show Bio
@DH69 said:
"i think tigra would be a addition best suited for the way this team is assembled, plus she needs the love she's been getting crapped on alot lately, goin back to the avengers would ease up on her. "
She was a traitor to them during Civil War, so I don't think so
Avatar image for dh69
#19 Posted by DH69 (4324 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer said:
"@DH69 said:
"i think tigra would be a addition best suited for the way this team is assembled, plus she needs the love she's been getting crapped on alot lately, goin back to the avengers would ease up on her. "
She was a traitor to them during Civil War, so I don't think so"

yeah and ms. marvel was one of the poster girls for pro-registration and so was the black widow and she's been seen hangin out with them when bucky cap is around. plus she saved barton from gettin his head blown off when hoods gang attacked. now that she is a wanted criminal thanx to osborne i think the civil war/registration lines have started to blur
Avatar image for theblueangel93
#20 Posted by TheBlueAngel93 (21064 posts) - - Show Bio
@DH69 said:
"@War Killer said:
"@DH69 said:
"i think tigra would be a addition best suited for the way this team is assembled, plus she needs the love she's been getting crapped on alot lately, goin back to the avengers would ease up on her. "
She was a traitor to them during Civil War, so I don't think so"
yeah and ms. marvel was one of the poster girls for pro-registration and so was the black widow and she's been seen hangin out with them when bucky cap is around. plus she saved barton from gettin his head blown off when hoods gang attacked. now that she is a wanted criminal thanx to osborne i think the civil war/registration lines have started to blur "
I just said that because I don't like Tigra
Avatar image for john_valentine
#21 Posted by John Valentine (16467 posts) - - Show Bio
@Overseer said:
"I would personally add Moon Knight to the team. Give another person like Wolverine who's almost totally ok with killing, a good detective who can aid Jessica, streetwise like Spidey and Luke and some well needed monitary and gadget support. I feel Moony might be a good New Avenger. "
He's a psychopath, he would clash with other members of the team, and he has absolutely nothing to add.

@War Killer said:
"@xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
"@The Englander said:
" Daredevil "
yes!!"
But would he join?"

When he was asked by Cap at the very beginning of New Avengers he refused.
Avatar image for watch_dog
#22 Posted by Watch Dog (840 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

Avatar image for box_turtle
#23 Posted by box turtle (1264 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for allnewoverseer
#24 Posted by AllNewOverseer (478 posts) - - Show Bio

In light of recent events, I'd love to see Deadpool on the team, DP needs a bigger role in the Marvel Universe. But while I like Bendis' work, given his track record with DP, it may be too good to be true if DP became a New Avenger.

Avatar image for sirnicktheepic
#25 Posted by SirNickTheEpic (702 posts) - - Show Bio

Human torch (johnny storm)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.