Follow

New Avengers

Team » New Avengers appears in 1203 issues.

After a massive breakout at the Raft super-villain prison, Earth's Mightiest Heroes united again to catch the inmates who escaped, some leave, some stay and some are new recruits which ultimately became the New Avengers.

Who Are The "New" New Avengers?

• 54 results
    jordama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 13

#51  Edited By jordama
    @CATMANEXE:
    They so need to bring the Great lakes guys into the Heroic age
    ahumancartoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By ahumancartoon
    @texasdeathmatch said:
    "Really, Luke Cage? A chain? That's the best weapon he could find after 40 years? "

I think it's more symbolic. After all he did wear a chain for a belt when he was Power Man.
    wooodude1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By wooodude1

I was expecting this from the moment marvel were disbanding the avengers although  this is a great series but i am excited more about the whole reuniting of the West Coast Avengers thats interesting. Secret Avengers looked good but really why are valkyrie, beast or nova when i think of those characters i think of a lighter type of story (except beast the whole marvel universe is going in to the heroic age but the x-men are getting darker) and not as a black ops team. Avengers Academy................I WANT MY NEW WARRIORS BACK. But this series makes me a little bit happier since even when it first started I never saw spider man and wolverine as avengers! That being said i'm still buying this for Luke and the thing looks a little more bad a$$ with out the stupid 4!

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#54  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

SURPRISE SURPRISE...LUKE CAGE! NOT LIKE HE'S NOT IN THE SOLICITS OR ANYTHING. 
    snorefest

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.