Follow

Naruto Uzumaki

Character » Naruto Uzumaki appears in 1505 issues.

Naruto Uzumaki is a hyperactive ninja of the Hidden Leaf Village and a member of Team 7, son of the Fourth Hokage and Kushina Uzumaki. Shortly after his birth, the Nine-Tailed Fox was sealed inside of him, but this was kept a secret from him for years. He has now achieved his dreams and became Konoha's Seventh Hokage. He also has a wife (Hinata) and two children (Himawari and Boruto).

Best Naruto Villains?

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
    deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

All right you filthy crappy Naruto fanboys, who do you think are the best Villains in the Naruto verse?

Avatar image for indomitableregal
    IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

...I just realized I'm not a huge fan of any Naruto villains lol. I like Kisame. The problem is most of the villains get redeemed in the end so who counts as a villain? Are Obito, Itachi, Gaara, Nagato, Zabuza, etc. still in consideration?

BubbleBass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The genjutsu gg is the biggest villian. All seriousness probably Obito.

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
    deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indomitableregal: Ironically that's what I like about's Snaruto's villains. They don't need to be killed or defeated all the time, they can be redeemed.

Anyways, besides my stupid un popular opinion that no one cares about. All those villains that you listed and any others that have been redeemed count.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
    IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaycool2: That's fine for some of them, but Talk no Jutsu gets old. Sometimes I just want a dude that's downright evil. Anyway, I'll stick with Kisame and Zabuza. I know they're lower level villains, but it's hard for me to really view the others as villains.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Skrskr

Kisame, obito after the Tobi stuff but before he got unmasked, kakuzu was cool not driven by anything like the rest of the villains just money. 6 paths of pain was a really cool concept, loved the whole konaha invasion arc.

Gnomishness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara is in fact a classic. Best setup. Coolest powers.

Zabuza was awesome in all senses of the word, and his initial loss was basically a textbook way on how to defeat a character without de-hyping them. Finally, his character arc points out everything that is inherently wrong with the ninja system. An issue that Naruto fundamentally is trying to resolve for the rest of the series.

Orochimaru though, I might need to pick in terms of villainy. No other character ever felt as threatening as him, and none were quite as inherently evil. If he had an even halfway satisfying defeat, he'd be the series' #1 villain for sure.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara now and forever. He was hyped for over 7 years. And you kinda wanted to route for him.

After him is Pein, then Orochimaru.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.