Includes vols. 67, 68, & 69
Obito does his best to break the spirit of the Shinobi Alliance, and he seems to be succeeding. But what is the limit of his power and can he control it? Naruto refuses to give in, and with all hands on deck, he attempts to overpower Obito’s formidable strength and blast through his shield. It’s a meeting of the swords and the minds in what looks to be a final showdown.
- Number 638: Ten Tails' Jinchûriki, Obito
- Number 639: Assault
- Number 640: Finally
- Number 641: You Two Are the Main Act!!
- Number 642: An Opening
- Number 643: Fist Bump
- Number 644: I Know
- Number 645: Two Powers
- Number 646: Divine Tree
- Number 647: Regret
- Number 648: A Shinobi's Dream!!
- Number 649: A Shinobi's Will
- Number 650: Those Who Shall Sleep
- Number 651: That Which Fills the Hole
- Number 652: Naruto's Path
- Number 653: I'm Always Watching
- Number 654: I'm Uchiha Obito
- Number 655: Path
- Number 656: The Switch
- Number 657: Uchiha Madara, In the Flesh
- Number 658: Biju vs. Madara…!!
- Number 659: Limbo Hengoku
- Number 660: One's True Heart
- Number 661: A Failed World
- Number 662: A True Ending
- Number 663: No Matter What
- Number 664: I'm His Father
- Number 665: The Current Me
- Number 666: The Two Mangekyo
- Number 667: The End To Blue Days
- Number 668: The Start of A Crimson Spring