haydenclaireheroes's Namora #1 - Lost at Sea review

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes

The Queen of Land and Sea

Cover

The cover is beautiful and I believe it shows she can be in water and on land and breathe in both places. She is part of two worlds.

Story

Namora saves Russian Submariners. She finds this Kraken and she is going to fight it in till the Atlantean people tell her that the Kraken is not harming them.   Namora sees her daughter but, she knows it is too good to be true and it is a dream someone is making her have. She realizes a Titan is making her have this dream. Then she realizes that the Kraken is forcing the Atlantean people to stay and she uses her power to breathe on land to kill the Kraken and the Atlantean people and her go and leave the place.

Best Part

I liked that Namora kept mentioning that she is not only Atlantean but, also human and that is her biggest strength.   Also like when she saw her daughter and knew it was a dream. She did not makes her wishes cloud her great thinking.

Worst Part
Some parts of the story were boring and the people that she was trying to save looked like they were Avatars.

Art

The art I thought was really good and enjoyable. I really did not see any faults in the art and it made the story enjoyable.

Pick it up or not