Follow

Mystique

Character » Mystique appears in 3217 issues.

True to her name, the shape shifting Mystique is an enigma. Is she a mutant terrorist determined to bring about the end of humanity, or a misguided mutant with a good heart?

Still with the X-Men?

Avatar image for sapphire_warlock
    Sapphire Warlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Sapphire Warlock

I was just wondering if Mystique is still with the X-Men and if not what has she been up to lately?

iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By iLLituracy

She's currently with the Dark X-Men, which is Norman Osborn's personal group. I doubt the X-Men will take her back, at least not now after she betrayed them to join the Marauders. Then again, Magneto is wandering around Utopia after all the stupid crap he's done.

Cyclops sent Wolverine to kill her, but he didn't, he let her live because she gave him some cutty way back when. Logan's a big softy like that.

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#3  Edited By xerox_kitty
    @iLLituracy said:
    "Cyclops sent Wolverine to kill her, but he didn't, he let her live because she gave him some cutty way back when. Logan's a big softy like that. "
    LOL!  How to escape Wolverine's bezerker rage... sleep with him ;) 

Anyway, check out Dark X-Men volume 1, Dark X-Men volume 2, and there'll soon be a trade collection of Utopia.
    Avatar image for sapphire_warlock
    Sapphire Warlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Sapphire Warlock

I knew she was with the Dark X-Men, but after the ark in Uncanny X-Men, I didn't hear much.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.