Follow

Mystique

Character » Mystique appears in 3216 issues.

True to her name, the shape shifting Mystique is an enigma. Is she a mutant terrorist determined to bring about the end of humanity, or a misguided mutant with a good heart?

Mystique donning her traditional look

Avatar image for storm_ultimatebadass
    Storm_UltimateBadass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

With the news that Jennifer Lawrence will not be the bad a#$ reptilian form we have come to love from XMen 1,2, and 3. Does anyone think she will don her famous white outfit seen here. Me personally i would love it as it is my favorite outfit to see her in. Anyone have any suggestions????

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
    V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

I would much prefer that to the naked and scaly look.

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I think the skulls and such would be a little laughable on screen, but a white uniform might work. Or something more practical like the black/crimson combat gear she wore in her solo title.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I agree with fodigg. The costume from her solo would be best suited for a film. The look from the original set of films was stupid.

Avatar image for storm_ultimatebadass
    Storm_UltimateBadass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Ok i can def see them going this direction with her look. Idk I really liked the white outfit with the skulls if they made fit more for the movie i think it could work. The scaly look is what had me fall in love with Mystique in the movies,she was hands down my favorite except in XFC.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.