Follow

Mystery, Inc.

Team » Mystery, Inc. appears in 799 issues.

Friends since childhood, this quintet of young sleuths team up to unmask faux monsters all over the world.

Vincent Van Ghoul Continuity Check

Hazlenaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By Hazlenaut

I like the series Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporated, but there is something that bothers me. It is connected to Scooby Doo series that are from 70s to the 80s along with the spin offs such as 13 Ghost of Scooby Doo. This is the part that gets me. As you know they shown that Flim Flam and Scrappy doo were members they even shown them in the museum, but they shown Vincent Van Ghoul shown to be an actor. I can’t be only one wondering this.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 137

#2  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

It bugs me too. But the series is a partial reboot so it could be possible that Scooby never opened the chest of Demons in this continuity and that Flim Flam joined some other way. This would explain why the gang is still comprised of Teenagers in mystery inc while the group in The 13 Ghosts Of Scooby-Doo is comprised of Young Adults/kids

Hazlenaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By Hazlenaut

I should have called this topic time continuity issues. Now Daphne said that she did not travel that far. She must be lying because that is the only way that can make sense.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.