FRIENDS, FOES, AND FESTIVALS
Top-ranked adventurer Ashley wants nothing more than to face Yuri in a duel. He can’t wait to meet her challenge. But Yuri isn’t the only one eager to go toe-to-toe with Ashley. At her hometown festival, a new foe awaits—one who will strike like lightning from the sky.
- Chapter 1: Life in a New Land
- Chapter 2: Glasses are a Sign of Intellectualism
- Chapter 3: A Duel with a Red Girl
- Chapter 4: Secret Incident
- Chapter 5: Yuri vs. Filia
- Chapter 6: If You Catch a Cold, Take Care of Yourself
- Chapter 7: Donuts Are Delicious
- Chapter 8: Gorillalas Are a Lot like Gorillas
- Chapter 9: Ashley's Village and Visitors
- Chapter 10: People Who Don't Build Walls Tend to Get Along with Others Easily
- Chapter 11: Is a Donut Hole a Donut?
- Chapter 12: Why Are You Crying?
- Chapter 13: On the Night of the Full Moon
- Chapter 14: With the Moon Shining Down on Us
- Chapter 15: Festivals Are Fun
- Chapter 16: Farewells