l_il_g_girl's Muppet King Arthur #1 - First Issue review

Avatar image for l_il_g_girl

Too Many "Over My Head" jokes

We only read the first issue. Dad left the second one at his office. I really like the Muppets and I read a Magic Treehouse book that had King Arthur and Merlin in it. I also really liked the Muppet Peter Pan comic. This one seems different.

I like that Miss Piggy was Morgan Le Fey. It's funny that she had so many magic mirrors in her room. It was also a good idea that Fozzie was a court jester.

Dad said a lot of the jokes were "over my head." It didn't seem as funny as the other Muppet comics. Like Dad said there were jokes about different bands, I kind of got one about the Beatles. I didn't really know some of the others. I like the art but I think I like the art in Muppet Peter Pan better. The cover was really pretty.

I give this comic a 3.5 out of 5. Hopefully dad will bring in the next issue so we can read it.

Words I Learned: foreboding, editor, telegraph, lense flare, cutlery, travesty, aristocracy, besmirched, montage, nepotism.