Follow

Mortal Kombat

Movie » Mortal Kombat released on August 18, 1995.

Based on the popular fighting video game. Mortal Kombat is a tournament where fighters duel to a death match. A sorcerer from another world named Shang Tsung invites some of the world's best fighters to compete in the tournament, along with them comes characters such as Liu Kang, Johnny Cage and Sonya Blade. They must defeat Shang Tsung to change the fate of the world otherwise all hope is lost. The fate of the universe will be decided as it should be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!

Mortal Kombat ReBoot

jdnice11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jdnice11

There has been news that Kevin Tancharoen has been signed to make a new Mortal Kombat film. I have high hopes for him considering his success with the Web Series Mortal Kombat: Legacy. Below are names of Actors/Actresses i can see playing Characters from the MK-verse franchise.

Ian Anthony Dale as Scorpion- I think he did an amazing job in the web series, so why change things up?!

Rain as Tundra aka Young Sub-Zero- Amazing action performance in the movie Ninja Assassin

Scarlett Johansson as Sonya Blade- A beautiful blonde kick ass chick.

Michael Jai White- Seriously why not, he's got the build, and we all know he can kick ass too.

Gerard Butler as Kano- I think if you were to give Kano a a deeper story, I think Gerard would make a fantastic Kano. And adding the Cybernetic eye with Props & CG would be incredible... (im alil bias when it come to Kano, as he is my favorite character)

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By dernman

I can't agree to  Scarlett Johansson as Sonya Blade

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.