Follow

Morph

Character » Morph appears in 657 issues.

Morph is a former X-Man and the shape-shifting funny-man of the Exiles.

Does anyone else want to see Morph on Earth-616?

GothamRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 23

#1  Edited By GothamRed

I feel the number for this is very low, cause sometimes I feel that I'm going solo on this, but I'd really like to see Morph make his way into Marvel's main universe.  I mean he was a big hero in his own timeline, being on both the X-Men and the Avengers, so I think he'd be able to fit right in with the rest of the heroes.  It also works better that, unlike many of the other Exiles, Morph's 616 counterpart, Changeling, is definitively dead and, because he isn't a hypothetical future child of anyone, he is actually from a similar timeline, so he doesn't run the risk of running into anyone related to him and over complicating things, I mean if they brought Blink over she runs the risk of seeing herself which almost never yields good results.  His past could also help him get onto the teams from his universe in this universe, which are so splintered at this point it actually works better now more than ever.  He could be on The New Avengers and Wolverine's X-Men, or on the Avengers and The New Mutants, or any other combinations, his powers and personality really make him fit almost anywhere, even arguably the Secret Avengers or X-Force (tell me in all seriousness that shape-shifting wouldn't help a stealth based team).  Soi that's my piece on that subject, tell me what you think.  

Morph & the X-Men
     Morph & the X-Men
    Morph & the Avengers 
    Morph & the Avengers 
    GothamRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By GothamRed

So i was right, no one did care, oh well

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Darkchild

i vote morph comes to 616

GothamRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By GothamRed
    @Darkchild: sweet
    Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 140

#5  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

we did, he was  called Changeling. He's dead now.

GothamRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By GothamRed
    @Avenging-X-Bolt: I mentioned him in my message, I was talking about bringing the Earth-1081, like how they brought over the Earth-295 Nightcrawler when the 616 one died
    Comicfan47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Comicfan47

I think he should hes a good character.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 140

#8  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

@GothamRed said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt: I mentioned him in my message, I was talking about bringing the Earth-1081, like how they brought over the Earth-295 Nightcrawler when the 616 one died
    i see. id love to read more of him. maybe have him develop a close friendship to Wolverine like he did in the cartoon.
    SlamAdams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 59

This is kind of old, but I was going to start a thread just like it so I'll just use this one.

Considering they just recently broke time in the Marvel Universe bringing Angela to 616 and Glacatus to the Ultimate line, I was hoping to see either AoA or Exiles Morph in the 616 timeline

Avatar image for supremehyperion
    SupremeHyperion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

He is a really cool character but he sort of fits the Deadpool niche. he was great in Exiles because he was the comic relief (on top of being a cool bada$$ character), not sure how great he would last as a normal every day character. afraid he would come off as just a shapeshifting Deadpool wanna-be.

I would definitely like to see more of him, maybe bring back the exiles (still one of my favorite books of all time)

Tommy_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Well now that Secret Wars is upon us and the multiverse is no more it'd be a pretty good moment to bring back Exiles and maybe even have a team of them active in the ANMU after the relaunch. Or maybe they could be based out of ANMU. After all, we're having an Avengers related title with stranded AU characters so it'd be really cool to see an x-title focusing on stranded AU characters who no longer have a timeline to return to.

I'd definitely love to see Morph at least and maybe some other Exiles like Nocturne and T-Bird joining regular Mimic and maybe regular Blink. Or maybe they could bring in alternate AoA Blink and Sabretooth. Not that I expect Marvel to actually do something so awesome as to bring some of these great x-characters back. I doubt that they'll even get a mention from anyone during SW even though logically they should be somehow involved in it considering their mission statement and all.

But alas, no fan or creator seems to be all that fond of Exiles or even remember that they ever existed. Sigh.

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

They can easily use Morph from some alternate universe (like the newest version of Squadron Supreme).

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.