haydenclaireheroes's Morning Glories #15 - P.E. Part Two review

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes

Woodrun with Zoe and Hunter

This my video review for Morning Glories issue 15. This issue is about learning about Zoe's past and how this will effect the present

Other reviews for Morning Glories #15 - P.E. Part Two

Who else but Zoe? 0

Synopsis: What makes Zoe tick?What's Good?Oh, Zoe. Despite being a complete b***h, you still continue to be one of my favorite characters in this series. While all the characters have some distinctive backgrounds, Zoe's background is the one that sticks out the most for me.Zoe's personality is really what make her stand out the most. She has that pessimistic attitude about relationships, high school life, and life in general. We know that Zoe is smart, quite possibly smarter than Casey in some a...

Rage of the Queen Bitch 0

Zoe. Come on, stop hiding in the shadows. Stop falling back into your naturally assumed bitch position and make friends the normal way. Unlike Ike, I want to not hate you. Ike is a magnificent bastard, and Zoe is Miss Queen Bitch. But we all know what happened last time she did something selfless. Zoe's past is explored even more, giving her the lead in terms of backstory information revealed. But it only tells us more about her as a person, not much about whatever it is that makes her special. ...