Follow

Moonstone

Character » Moonstone appears in 854 issues.

Dr. Karla Sofen is a founding member of the Thunderbolts and former member of the Masters of Evil. She has flirted with both sides of the law in Norman Osborn's Avengers as Ms. Marvel. She's a control freak with nearly limitless power granted her by moonstones, hence her codename.

Fearless Defenders.

Avatar image for illyanarasputin
    IllyanaRasputin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By IllyanaRasputin

Well I'm sure most of you, and if you haven't stop living under a rock!, have heard the horrible news, Dark Avengers will be canceled after it's 190th issue. It's sad to see this book end, being a big Thunderbolts fan (yes from the very beginning) it's sad to see a great series like this end! Well now that I'm over that what's going to happen with Moonstone!?

The series hasn't ended just yet, but I'm assuming that in the end of it all the heroes/villains will be able to do there own thing - get a free slate like they've always wanted. Songbird will probably join the Avenger because she's just the type, but not Moonstone, sure she likes being a hero but she's a sociopath! That being said I would LOVE to see her join the Fearless Defenders! I think she'd fit right in with the girls, I mean sure she'll butt heads with them but since this series is ending they should definitely pick her up and throw her on in!

What do you guys think?

If she were to join how do you think she'd do with the characters in the book? (Moonstar, Misty & Valkyrie)

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Dark Avengers has been terrible since it started, it was better than the original version with Iron Patriot but still a pretty pointless book. Thunderbolts hasn't been good since Zemo was the leader. The Thunderbolts don't actually have any reason to be a team anymore. The original concept has been diminished. I never liked Moonstone and especially when she's playing Ms.Marvel..I was so glad when Carol came back and put her in her place. If she becomes a member of the Fearless Defenders I think she'll completely ruin the book, she does't fit with that team at all. If they are going to add a new member, I would rather it be Hellcat or Tigra, or Storm or someone else deserving of that spot.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.