Follow

Moonstar

Character » Moonstar appears in 2415 issues.

A Native American and member of the original New Mutants, Dani Moonstar was one of many mutants to lose their powers on M-Day, but has since had them restored. Moonstar currently uses her skills, experience and combat prowess to fight against evil as Hel's Valkyrie and has been a member of the New Mutants, MLF, X-Force, Fearless Defenders and the X-Men.

If/When Moonstar gets repowered.....

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#1  Edited By papad1992

If / When Moonstar gets repowered, do u think she'll lighten up attitude-wise and change her views on leadership or do u think she will even want her powers back!!?
    zerophyte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By zerophyte

I'm hoping the scarlet witch will eventually repower her. Tho Dani seems quite competent without them. I'd really like to see her maintain her asgardian powers on a permanent basis rather than temporarily each time.

frozenedge2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By frozenedge2

I personally prefer her Valkyrie powers over her mutant powers. In her words I think, she has the power to kill a god. I did like her illusion powers but her Valkyrie powers make her more of a badass in my opinion.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By ReVamp

@frozenedge said:

I personally prefer her Valkyrie powers over her mutant powers. In her words I think, she has the power to kill a god. I did like her illusion powers but her Valkyrie powers make her more of a badass in my opinion.

Fact:

Psychic Arrow > Valkyrie powers

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#5  Edited By xerox_kitty

I miss the days of reaching into someone's greatest fears & desires... But I've always been a bit of a traditionalist ;)

BklynProphet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By BklynProphet

@frozenedge: Well actually she had the power to "take down Gods".Mainly in combat.If the god belongs to a Pantheon whose gods can be killed by lesser beings,I'm pretty sure Dani could handle the job with her Valkyrie powers.But I don't think she can handle a sky father like Odin, Zeus and other Pantheon leaders just because of their ancient raw powers.

jakeeboi17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By jakeeboi17

@xerox_kitty said:

I miss the days of reaching into someone's greatest fears & desires... But I've always been a bit of a traditionalist ;)

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#8  Edited By xerox_kitty

I suspect that some sort of repowering is on the cards. Maybe not in the immediate future, but I can't shake the feeling that after 2 valkyrie stories that she'll have some sot of powers again soon.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#9  Edited By papad1992

@xerox_kitty said:

I suspect that some sort of repowering is on the cards. Maybe not in the immediate future, but I can't shake the feeling that after 2 valkyrie stories that she'll have some sot of powers again soon.

I agree... I also miss her psychic powers too!! She was much more unique with them!! If she regains her Valkyrie powers for good (highly doubt it) it would just be another godly hero who wouldn't get enough panel time to fully delve into her transformation!! But if she does regain her original powers (either her fear powers or maybe her psychic arrows!!) she would be better able to fit in and feel wanted and apart of something true again...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.