Follow

Moon Knight

Character » Moon Knight appears in 1414 issues.

Moon Knight, Marc Spector, Steven Grant, and Jake Lockley: four different aspects of the same man who was resurrected by Khonshu (the Egyptian Lunar-God of Vengeance and Justice) to serve as his "avatar." Those unjust mortals who prey upon the innocents traveling at night, with powers that come from the moon, beware the Vengeance of the Moon Knight!

Moon Knight sighted on Avengers Assemble Cartoon!

Rag_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Looks like at long last our Crescent Crusader is getting some long over due exposure!

In the last scene of the Avengers Assemble Cartoon, season 2 episode 26, during the closing scene Tony Stark and Captain America are viewing a computer screen showing potential Avenger Allies throughout the world and there clearly displayed are Dr Strange, Spiderman, Invisible Woman, Black Panther and MOON KNIGHT!

No Caption Provided

This upload is fuzzy but on my TV screen it's clear as day. One can only assume that next season of Avengers Assemble will introduce these new allies to the program! Can't wait for some Moon Knight action! FINALLY!

Bystander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Bystander

OMG

My little brother was watching this show yesterday and actually spoted Moony!

When he showed me this I fangirled the hell out

Rag_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OMG

My little brother was watching this show yesterday and actually spoted Moony!

When he showed me this I fangirled the hell out

I know right? Me too. It seems like Marvel is really starting to mobilize a marketing push for Moon Knight finally; he's appearing in most Marvel video games, throwing great talent at his title and now, hopefully, getting him to appear on the small screen. I can't help but think this is all evidence that we'll see him soon as a movie or Netfix show or at least appearance.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.