Follow

Moon Knight

Character » Moon Knight appears in 1412 issues.

Moon Knight, Marc Spector, Steven Grant, and Jake Lockley: four different aspects of the same man who was resurrected by Khonshu (the Egyptian Lunar-God of Vengeance and Justice) to serve as his "avatar." Those unjust mortals who prey upon the innocents traveling at night, with powers that come from the moon, beware the Vengeance of the Moon Knight!

How Moon Knight Got Multipersonality Disorder

RamsTheNameCom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Personally I'm not a fan of the new Moon Knight comics that decided to get rid of Marc Spector's disguises and call them "Multiple Personalities" instead. Marc Spector is suppose to be a man in hiding from the CIA and various terrorist organizations, but I would be fine if in the new continuity they say that Marc Spector gained Multiple Personality Disorder from years of trying to live three lives at once to maintain this act and hide his true Marc Spector identity from the world.

I would have been fine with that, however since Jeff Lemire's to now Max Bemis's next issue coming on April 25th. Marc Spector would have had multi personality disorder as well as Schizophrenia since he was a child because PIE!!! Seriously I think this is a terrible idea and could have been done better while still keeping faithful to the original Doug Moench Cannon.

So let's discuss if you prefer the crazy since childhood, eventually became crazy as an adult, or was never crazy version of Moon Knight.

No Caption Provided

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

I'm just tired of Moon Knight's psyche being explored. I liked how Warren Ellis just told a good story without making him so crazy.

thejazzyone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I miss Moon Knight comics being about a crime fighter, instead of being about an analysis of a disorder

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.