Follow

Moon Knight

Character » Moon Knight appears in 1412 issues.

Moon Knight, Marc Spector, Steven Grant, and Jake Lockley: four different aspects of the same man who was resurrected by Khonshu (the Egyptian Lunar-God of Vengeance and Justice) to serve as his "avatar." Those unjust mortals who prey upon the innocents traveling at night, with powers that come from the moon, beware the Vengeance of the Moon Knight!

Help needed: Screencap or high-res scan of art from Moon Knight Epic Collection Vol. 2

OrionSTARB0Y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Hello, fellow Moon Knight fans! First-time poster, here. I'm working on a project with Houchen Bindery involving four custom Marc Spector: Moon Knight omnibi which I plan to have a super-awesome custom slipcase made for, and I want to use some classic Sienkiewicz art for the slipcase. I have a couple of his portfolio sketches already lined up for the broad sides of the slipcase, but I want a very particular piece of his that was originally printed in the letters column of one of the issues of the first series (pictured to the right). This is a photo taken of the image in question as found in brilliant reproduction in the Moon Knight Epic Collection Volume 2 (last few pages for the portfolio art).

What I am requesting from you is either a screencap of this image from the digital version of the volume (I know it's available on comiXology, but not sure about Marvel Unlimited) or a high-res scan of the image from the printed book. Outright purchasing the digital copy is not within my already strained budget for the project and I don't have access to a scanner with the required quality, so I'm resorting to relying on fellow fans' generosity. Please help me make this that much more of a worthwhile endeavor! (I promise to share a video review of the finished products that I plan to record.)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.