Cliff Chiang's star has never shone brighter. His bold, graphic style has a classic feel with a modern sensibility, and it's no wonder he's become one of the industry's top illustrators. Now learn how Chiang went from promising assistant editor to in-demand freelance artist. This volume features a career-spanning interview, and loads of both iconic and rarely seen artwork from Cliff's personal files.
Table of Contents
- Chapter One: The Little Professor
- Chapter Two: Breaking In, Breaking Out
- Chapter Three: Heroes and the Green
- Chapter Four: Woman of Wonders
- Chapter Five: Passion, Process, and Viewpoints
- Art Gallery