Follow

Mjolnir

Object » Mjolnir appears in 3589 issues.

Mjolnir (pronounced myawl-nir) is the enchanted hammer wielded by Thor. It was forged by the dwarf weaponsmiths Brokk and Eitri after a bet with Loki. The name means crusher or grinder.

Thor's Hammer?

Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
    Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

I have a question about Thor's hammer? Ok I was reading this comic about Thor and Ragnarok and Thor's hammer is distroyed and Surtur re-forges it. Anyway I saw another comic about Thor and he asks Dr Strange to fix his hammer. So did I miss something how did Thor's hammer get distroyed agian?
    stuamerica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By stuamerica
    @Kid_Omega_Prime:
    Yes,  Mjolnir was damaged in battle a second time thanks to Loki orchestrating a rather interesting battle following the resurrection of most of the Asgardians.  I will refrain from saying more because it is a great read that you really should track down.
    Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
    Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime
    @stuamerica:
    Really ok whats the series so I can look it up?
    stuamerica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By stuamerica
    @Kid_Omega_Prime: It was during the JMS run, I read the TPBs which are an hour and a half drive away.  Looking at the archives here I would say Thor issues 12 and 600 ( they are actually successive issues, Marvel just reverted to its original volumes numbering system following #12).  It appears you were reading #602 if that gives you any perspective. The entire run is brilliant.  I find it interesting that JMS left right as Siege was beginning. I wish he had a longer run than just 19 issues.
    Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By Billy Batson
    is a user on vine
    EternalBiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By EternalBiker

Witch version of thors hammer is better the original or the ultimate hammer ?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.