Follow

Mister Negative

Character » Mister Negative appears in 220 issues.

A man who would later take the name of Martin Li, was given an experimental drug which eventually allowed him control of some type of black electrical energy resembling a photographic negative.

New Kingpin?

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The_Martian

Anyong else getting the feeling they are trying to set this guy up as Marvel's New King Of Crime? He has the look, the henchmen and the attitude. And he has something that made Kingpin less of a threat, powers. The extent we don't know, but that is just the way I see them going with him. Thoughts?

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By lordraiden

I thought they were working the red hood to be the new crime boss/king pin? haven't read new avengers anuel yet, so not sure whats happend to him?

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#3  Edited By The_Martian

I don't really see it with Hood like I do with Mr. N. Mr. N has the look, and the attitude that I don't think Hood quiet has.

box turtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4  Edited By box turtle

Hood is Marvel's new kingpin, but thats not going to last Bendis said so.  I think they are making Negative a new Kingpin.  He can't replace Fisk, but he will still be good. 
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Daredevil is the new Kingpin. :)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.